Author Topic: Sleep Study?  (Read 5255 times)

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Re: Sleep Study?
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2010, 07:40:45 AM »
A "nice brunette beauty" you say. Well now, let's go to the video tape . . . .   ;)

Glad you made it through the test, my friend!
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2010, 01:51:46 PM »

But there was a very nice brunette beauty!! ;)

Being that everything is filmed,we shall leave it at that!! ;D

Ahh.  The nice brunette beauty.  The video tape will probably now be sealed.    ;D
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline P7Enigma

• Master
  • VENI VIDI VICI
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2010, 05:27:10 PM »
I didn't see this yesterday.  I have done an number of sleep studies.  No big deal.   MUCH better than a digital rectal exam.  ;)

I use a CPAP machine and its no big deal either.  A small price to pay for getting good quality sleep again!

Hummmf...what are the odds...some of you may be aware of the "issues" may father has been going thru of late and I had to haul him down to one of these "sleep" gimmicks just last week...he looked like Darth Vader after they "hooked him" all up. He said he maybe slept thirty minutes with all that garb on. BTW, if he would have seen "Trixie or Candi" he would have promptly short circuited his new defib/pace maker thingy.

Reason for the study was the reason I quoted DD: He may need one of those CPAP or "B"PAP things. I don't know what the difference is.
DISCLAIMER The above post is not to be taken lightly nor seriously. Any readers "interpretation" of the post was purely intentional

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2010, 07:22:38 AM »
P7,
Sorry to hear about the Pops..

Some people swear about the machines for helping them get a good rest!

For myself,I have to have O2 to "get by" every once in awhile,so I really do not want to have another device to be hooked up to..

I'm sure that they will reccommend a machine for me!  ;)
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2010, 08:22:52 AM »
My son-inlaw was using one of the machines and he lost his sense of smell, the doctor told him it is one of the possible side effects.:o

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson