Author Topic: New Toadstool  (Read 4981 times)

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
Re: New Toadstool
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2010, 08:05:41 PM »

Semper fi; do or die.

Offline AmmoToad

• Master
  • The Toad
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2010, 08:11:38 PM »
Richard S, thank you for such a righteous picture.  That is why I’m going to engrave it on my skin.  My goal is for no Free American to ever forget.  Every generation has paid their dues.  There are also many righteous American who have never been in the military, but they are no less Great Americans for they understand and appreciate the sacrifices.  This Nation needs to stop looking out, and start looking in.  

KJ Trains, Right On!  Rangers lead the way, and we stand upon the ground trodden by so many Great Americans before us and keep our focus for the many Great Americans behind us.  Follow Us!

I have not always done everything right or always made the right decisions, but I have admitted my mistakes, learned from them (sometimes the hard way)and pressed on with pride.  I will continue to make mistakes, but I will never turn my back on a fellow American in need nor from this Great Nation in which we live.  

Thank you to everyone out there for all you do, be it in the service of our Country (past or present), or in supporting those who do.  For each of you, I stand ready, willing, able.  It’s what we do!

P7, I hear the battle cry!
American Warrior
NRA Life
Ammo Troop

Offline AmmoToad

• Master
  • The Toad
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2010, 08:17:21 PM »
Tracker....Right On!  My a$$ was once pulled out of a mess by my Marine Brothers in a faraway place in South America where none of us was supposed to be.  All inter-service rivalry aside, we are all Brothers!
American Warrior
NRA Life
Ammo Troop

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2010, 08:25:11 PM »

Wow! Tears are coming as I can hear the John Philip Sousa music tuning up in the bandstand of so many foreign battlefields.

Offline AmmoToad

• Master
  • The Toad
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2010, 08:28:59 PM »
For The Toad, Brother, tears probably come way more often than most would consider healthy, but few can truly understand.  
American Warrior
NRA Life
Ammo Troop

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2010, 08:38:27 PM »

Tears are healthy because it unburdens the heart.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2010, 08:58:09 PM »
Very good words, all.  True testaments to our country.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline AmmoToad

• Master
  • The Toad
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2010, 09:28:31 PM »
Again, I have to give a big THANK YOU to all the great Americans on this forum.  It warms my heart to know that Great Americans are everywhere, makes everything worth it!
American Warrior
NRA Life
Ammo Troop

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2010, 10:26:29 PM »
We do like hearing your thoughts, Toad; and very commendable ones.  Thanks.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2010, 10:33:37 PM »

KJ,
Do you have any military experiences that you could share with us?

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2010, 10:44:34 PM »
tracker.  I am of the silent type for my Army days, 1963-1965, however, wouldn't trade them for anything even if I could.  Life lessons learned were of the greatest importance and am still applying what I learned then to the present.

What I accomplished in those days were attributed to many key people and I thank each one for their service.  

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2010, 10:46:09 PM »
It must have been quite special.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 10:46:39 PM by tracker »

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2010, 10:52:12 PM »

In 1965 things were really heating up in Vietnam. Were you discharged at that time?

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2010, 10:54:21 PM »
Oops, I see you deleted your previous post; probably best to end the discussion.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 10:56:07 PM by tracker »

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2010, 10:55:51 PM »
It must have been quite special.

Through the endeavors of others, it truly was.