Author Topic: My halarious rice cooker  (Read 7670 times)

Offline thor447

• Master
Re: My halarious rice cooker
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2012, 08:45:34 PM »
HAHA
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2012, 08:57:40 PM »

I have been on good behavior for quite awhile now; steady as she goes.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2012, 08:59:55 PM »

I've been noticing that.  Excellent!    :)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 09:01:47 PM by kjtrains »
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2012, 09:00:45 PM »

Take me off your list.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2012, 09:02:42 PM »

Take me off your list.

You're not on my list!    ;D
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2012, 09:04:44 PM »
Zer gut.  Well done on the delete.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 09:26:54 PM by tracker »

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2012, 09:26:23 PM »

Zer gut.

Zer gut, translated means:  That's very good, my friend!   

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2012, 09:28:18 PM »

That was exactly my point but thanks for the translation.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2012, 09:45:44 PM »

Most collegial and congenial.

Most of the time!    ;)

And..........................my point!    :)  Your good behavior has been noticed.  You're a good man, tracker!

« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 10:05:48 PM by kjtrains »

Online backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2012, 10:35:08 PM »
Don't listen to them Tracker....you keep holding it in you're going to blow an aneurism or at the very least get a hernia.  As far as the German phrases go, after 39 years away from Bamberg/Hohenfels, the only phrases that come to mind tonight (after 3 shots of Abelor 10) are: " Macht Nicht" and "Eine Weiswurst mit semf and zvei beir bitte."  I had an accompanied tour, so some of the other more generally useful phrases have been blocked.
 ;D
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2012, 10:45:07 PM »

Life is just too short not to dynamite the log jam or scratch the scab once in awhile, in a civilized fashion, of course.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2012, 10:50:09 PM »

Life is just too short not to dynamite the log jam or scratch the scab once in awhile, in a civilized fashion, of course.

As I said tracker, you're a good man, so scratch that scab, dynamite the log jam, and feel better.  Hope all is well. 
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 04:21:49 PM by kjtrains »

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2012, 07:07:17 PM »
* * * As far as the German phrases go, after 39 years away from Bamberg/Hohenfels, the only phrases that come to mind tonight (after 3 shots of Abelor 10) are: " Macht Nicht" and "Eine Weiswurst mit semf and zvei beir bitte."  I had an accompanied tour, so some of the other more generally useful phrases have been blocked.
 ;D

Here is my favorite "watering hole" from my tour in Germany, the Bratwursthäusle, Rathausplatz 1, Nürnberg.  Since about half of our general courts-martial were tried in Nürnberg, I must have eaten and drunk my weight in bratwurst and beer in this place back in the early '60s :

(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Online backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2012, 10:28:06 AM »
My favorite was the Shammelsdorfer Gasthaus  in, you guessed it, Shammelsdorf (about 10 clicks out of Bamberg).  Best beer I've ever drunk.  Some good German friends there.  If you talked real nice to the owner's wife (and she was in a good mood) she'd go out back and kill a chicken, fry it up and serve it to you.  I am ashamed to say that a couple of snowy nights I made it up the mountain (knob?) to my home in the old Healey without much memory of getting there.  Dang beer was almost 12% alcohol.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline Blueeyedme

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2012, 09:01:38 PM »
I have the same one and it makes awesome rice...