Author Topic: R9 Owner Gathering  (Read 8445 times)

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
Re: R9 Owner Gathering
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2012, 02:12:26 PM »
MEXICO !!!
[/quote]

Better bring you AR15 with your R9
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 02:22:38 PM »
MEXICO !!!

Better bring you AR15 with your R9
[/quote]

Roger that................. ;)
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline thor447

• Master
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2012, 10:21:00 PM »
Sounds good to me!
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2012, 10:31:09 PM »
Can't bring the AR I replaced it with an MSAR Bullpup. ;D

"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline thor447

• Master
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 03:14:49 AM »
^^^I'll be standing right behind you, offering a speedy reloading service^^^^
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2012, 09:51:02 AM »
I'll work backup from 600 yards with a sniper rig, but only until I get my drone working.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline Chief-USN

• Grand Master
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2012, 07:00:56 AM »
 I am going to be in Asheville in May

Chief
Allen
Retired Navy (1969-1992)
Viet Nam Vet
Desert Storm Vet
Lifetime NRA Member

Veteran " Freedom isn't free, I Paid for it"

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2012, 08:20:50 AM »
I'll be away from end of April until mid June.
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2012, 04:06:29 PM »
You are all welcome to meet at my beach house in the tropics. GPS coordinates and visa application instructions on request. BYOB.

8)
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2012, 04:52:49 PM »
You are all welcome to meet at my beach house in the tropics. GPS coordinates and visa application instructions on request. BYOB.

8)

Richard are you supplying the sun screen. ;D ;D

I thought it was for R9 owners,  BYOB ( Bring Your Old Broad ? )  :D
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2012, 05:35:37 PM »
Richard are you supplying the sun screen. ;D ;D

I thought it was for R9 owners,  BYOB ( Bring Your Old Broad ? )  :D
What is sun screen?

Bring mosquito repellant -- and Booze, lots of it -- Rum and Scotch preferred.

And if I were to use the term "Broad," I might lose my carry permit. ("Herself" rules on two or three permit revocations a month in her court.)   
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2012, 05:38:16 PM »

Bring mosquito repellant -- and Booze, lots of it -- Rum and Scotch preferred.

And if I were to use the term "Broad," I might lose my carry permit. ("Herself" rules on two or three permit revocations a month in her court.)
[/quote]

Just in case we need to know, would she be more influenced with a gift of rum, or scotch?   ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2012, 06:53:31 PM »
Just in case we need to know, would she be more influenced with a gift of rum, or scotch?   ;D

;D  Neither and none. If such were offered, I would predict that she would either impose summary contempt and/or inform the prosecution that the court would entertain a motion to amend the charges to include attempted bribery. 

She is beautiful, but the hapless attorney or defendant who mistakes that for weakness immediately learns the meaning of the term, "Iron fist in a velvet glove."
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2012, 09:10:21 PM »
Richard, sounds like my lovely wife of 44 years...She tends to be a little high maintenance, but on our first date I discovered that the back of her neck smells like sugar cookies (still does!).  I was smitten instantly and remain so to this day.
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2012, 10:02:31 AM »
Richard, sounds like my lovely wife of 44 years...She tends to be a little high maintenance, but on our first date I discovered that the back of her neck smells like sugar cookies (still does!).  I was smitten instantly and remain so to this day.

Our stories are similar.

I first saw the lady who is now my wife in a restaurant. She had been having lunch with her parents and they were getting up from their table to leave. One look at her and I said to myself, "She's mine if I never get her."

My order had just been placed in front of me. However, reminding myself that a man can eat lunch anytime and that fortune favors the bold, I dropped twice the amount of the bill beside the untouched plate, followed her and her parents out the door, and introduced myself to her on the sidewalk -- looking closely to see if she wore a wedding ring as I gave her my business card. To my relief, she did not.

She accepted my card with an air of gracious bemusement, introduced me to her parents (who were obviously perplexed by what they considered to be the conduct of a brazen stranger), and told me that she had to get back to the courthouse for a case.

But then she smiled at me in a way that said, "You might want to try again." 

I did.   
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"