Author Topic: Gunbroker ad  (Read 2004 times)

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
Gunbroker ad
« on: May 07, 2020, 11:37:44 AM »
Looks like our old buddy is selling his pistol.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/867284151

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
Re: Gunbroker ad
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 11:53:41 AM »
I saw that Carmel IN location and thought the same thing. Caveat emptor!

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 01:06:42 PM »
I bought a R9 from him and I got screwed out of the equivalent of $200.  I never said anything because I was stupid enough to trust the a$$hole

He had a set of the Tribute VZ grips and I told him if he wanted to sell them I would be interested.  He said he would think about it.  A few weeks later he offers me the whole gun at a fair price.  I said I would take it.  He had sent me a picture of the whole package.  The picture showed an extra set of grips and he said I could have them also for $100 more.  They were black Rohrbaugh CF grips so I took them.  We made the deal and the pistol shows up and the extra set of grips are Rohrbaugh G10 grips.  I called him and said those are not the grips I bought and he said yes they are.  I said the grips in the picture were CF's and these are not.  He said he never intended to send the grips in the picture.

I told him fine,  I do not want these so I will send them back and you can refund the $100 like the offer you made.  He blew clear mad and said he would not send me any money and that was final. 

I just told him he was a bigger A-hole than I thought and forgot about it.

What a jerk!

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 02:56:41 PM »
Considering all of his antics and hostilities I am surprised that Gunbroker hasn't bounced him, but I don't know anything about their criteria.

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 03:37:32 PM »
tracker

I'm glad to see that YOU exist on this board.

What's the deal with your post?

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2020, 04:10:09 PM »
I have no idea because it is just a one page CZ-USA description of their Bullpup kit.