Author Topic: Newbie !!  (Read 3115 times)

Offline XT_Fearless

• Not a R9s  !!
Newbie !!
« on: May 06, 2005, 12:39:40 PM »
Hello to everyone in the forum !! I have been looking around the forum for a while now , and just today i ordered my own R-9s  :D :D
I am looking forward to getting the gun in my hands very soon .
I know from reading lots of diffrent information from everyone in here it will serve its purpose very well. One of the reasons for my purchase was that i work in a full suit all day everyday and all my other guns become to heavy for my belts and they print rather easily. I am working anywhere from 9 -14 hour days and even my Sig 239 in an IWB becomes a bit too much for ME, i am sure there are people that can have it in an iwb all day with no problem.
I am confidant in the choice i made and i wont feel under-powered with the 9mm cal. i have a seecamp 32 and i was always a little hesitand about the caliber.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2005, 01:02:44 PM by XT_Fearless »

Offline TW

• Grand Master
Newbie !!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 01:29:21 PM »
>>Greetings, O- XT_Fearless One...

And let me be the first to welcome you here, and congratulate you on an awesome choice in firearms with the ordering of your R9s...!!  Actually, I also like your choice with the Seecamp, although I would have gone with the .380.

I hope you will be able to obtain your R9 quicker than most of us have, and due to the recent production run of R9s at the factory.  Meanwhile...sit back, order up some accessories, and join in on the chat.  Again, good to have you here and activated...!...TW<<

Offline XT_Fearless

• Not a R9s &nbsp;!!
Re: Newbie !!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 02:28:45 PM »
Thank you for the warm welcome i should be getting my new gun within a few WEEKS !!!!!! ::)

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 02:58:03 PM »
XT, Welcome to the forum!!!!  OK I'll ask-how do think,you will get a gun in a few weeks? As I understand it you just now ordered one. I hope your wait is not too long. Sit back and be patient. It should be fun picking out a holster & etc.  Tom
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus

Offline Newt

• Master
  • NRA Benefactor Member &amp; Cert. Pistol Instructor
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2005, 03:07:01 PM »
Salutations and Greetings, you will not be sorry no matter the wait. The more I train, handle,and shoot this little gem the more it becomes very natural to point & shoot accurately.
No matter how you struggle and strive, you will never get out of this world alive.

Offline XT_Fearless

• Not a R9s &nbsp;!!
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2005, 04:48:47 PM »
XT, Welcome to the forum!!!!  OK I'll ask-how do think,you will get a gun in a few weeks? As I understand it you just now ordered one. I hope your wait is not too long. Sit back and be patient. It should be fun picking out a holster & etc.  Tom

My fault i did not explain correctly , what i meant was that the person i ordered one from had 1 left in stock so the only wait i will have will be getting my Pistol Permit ammended since i live in Weschester NY and every gun that you add to your permit a judge has to sigh off on thats the 2-3 week wait the guns is here but not in my possesion yet :-[

Offline TW

• Grand Master
Newbie !!
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2005, 06:37:07 PM »
>>WOW...!  Lucky guy...!  I've never heard of a person buying an R9 from a gunshop in stock...  Rohrbaugh is really moving up in the world - and quick...!!  Tell the judge it's an emergency...cause onna counta there are a bunch of guys on a forum who want to hear what you think of it!  Yep...that ought to do it...TW<<

Offline XT_Fearless

• Not a R9s &nbsp;!!
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2005, 09:47:32 PM »
>>WOW...!  Lucky guy...!  I've never heard of a person buying an R9 from a gunshop in stock...  Rohrbaugh is really moving up in the world - and quick...!!  Tell the judge it's an emergency...cause onna counta there are a bunch of guys on a forum who want to hear what you think of it!  Yep...that ought to do it...TW<<

I am sure he would love that  ;D ;D ;D