Author Topic: Brochure info?  (Read 11691 times)

Offline tattoo

• Master
Brochure info?
« on: June 05, 2015, 09:33:17 AM »
Does anyone have info on what different books that were put out by the company.  I picked up a pretty cool 10 page book with all different rohrbaugh materials..such as holsters,different gun models and blades all from the rohrbaugh factory....thanks in advance

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
Re: Brochure info?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 11:11:14 AM »
That reminded me...Eric...you were going to try and put together a list of articles about your guns that were published? Sure would love to see it. Thanks & regards, Norm
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 01:38:56 PM »
Anyone?

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2015, 09:47:18 PM »
Sorry guys. . . .

I've been busy here in the studio and not paying as much attention as needed to here. Funny how that retirement thing gets in the way. lol. Anyway, that one catalog that had the holsters, grips screws and other items in it was the ONLY ONE like that. I believe those were early on and we made those for The S.H.O.T. Show in Las Vegas, NV as give away catalogs for the people in attendance who were "Information gathering" about our R9 Pistol offerings. The only other catalogs, if you will, were really just the owners manual and the lubrication charts which came with every R9 we sold. I do have some of those around somewhere, so I may have to offer those here as soon as I can for you guys. I have a case of them, just not sure if they were the owners manual or just the lube charts. In reference to any magazine articles I have in my safe, I know - I know, I said I'd get them scanned and posted. . . shame on me. I'll try to get them scanned some time soon and get that started. . . . It does need to be part of our history so you good folks have access to reading them.

I'll do my best to get those going. . . . . . Have a great evening all.

Regards,

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2015, 10:52:01 PM »
Thanks Eric.....looks as if have one of those RARE shot show brochures.   AWESOME FOR ME

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2015, 09:48:59 AM »
Yes you do tat. . . . . . That's a "Keeper".

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2015, 01:51:14 PM »
tatoo,
      A great find for sure!! I have never seen one before..
If you get a chance could you possibly show us what it looks like?
Always interested in Pup paraphernalia!!
Thanks...
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2015, 07:24:46 PM »
tatoo,
      A great find for sure!! I have never seen one before..
If you get a chance could you possibly show us what it looks like?
Always interested in Pup paraphernalia!!
Thanks...
Will try to upload thus weekend

Offline Thomasconnor

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2016, 01:38:36 PM »
Let's see if this works. Note Page 6, Robar, has a sticker "Discontinued" that is not in earlier versions.

The images are about 90% of the original size...Tom

BACK COVER                                                                                            FRONT COVER

PAGE 1                                                                                                         PAGE 2

PAGE 3                                                                                                         PAGE 4

PAGE 5                                                                                                         PAGE 6

PAGE 7                                                                                                         PAGE 8

PAGE 9                                                                                                         PAGE 10
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 01:44:50 PM by Thomasconnor »

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2016, 04:41:34 PM »
Ha haa. . . . Page 6. . . . I pasted those in every product brochure we handed out as that R9 model was discontinued and these were already printed up to hand out at The S.H.O.T. Show in Las Vegas! What a pain in the tuckus that was. lol. I think that was the only "Full Line" Brochure we ever had printed. Nice find.

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2016, 05:29:51 PM »
Ha haa. . . . Page 6. . . . I pasted those in every product brochure we handed out as that R9 model was discontinued and these were already printed up to hand out at The S.H.O.T. Show in Las Vegas! What a pain in the tuckus that was. lol. I think that was the only "Full Line" Brochure we ever had printed. Nice find.
it wasn't the only full line one🤘🏻

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2016, 09:25:23 PM »
Ha haa. . . . That's why I said "I think" that was the only one. lol. Memory of some details like printing is not 100% any more I'm afraid. I try my best though for the troops here.

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2016, 01:35:30 AM »
Eric instead of the Robar model there was a coyote in its place🤘🏻

Offline offrdmania

• Expert
  • Desperately Needs Treatment
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2016, 09:42:17 AM »
Wow, I would love one of those knives

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 06:05:24 PM »
Eric instead of the Robar model there was a coyote in its place🤘🏻

Ah yes, I remember that now. . . . . Funny thing is those Coyote models were more of a pain to make than the Robar/Rohrbaugh models!  lol. We only made a short run of those and then I told Karl to forget these things. . . . Too much work for the price point they were at, so those were a limited in run too.

Eric R.