Author Topic: Where were you?  (Read 2991 times)

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
Where were you?
« on: November 19, 2017, 01:05:11 PM »
Were were you November 22 1963, the day that POS Kennedy was killed? I was in 8th grade and got in trouble for cheering when they announced it over the P.A. system.

I was young, but still read enough to realize he was one evil SOB.
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Three times a week shooter
Indy resident

Those who disrespect the American flag have never been handed a folded one

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
Re: Where were you?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 01:41:22 PM »
I had just returned to the U.S.S Hornet at midnight in Yokosuka, Japan after a night of liberty there. There was no cheering.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 09:27:35 PM by tracker »

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 09:11:44 AM »
I had just returned to the U.S.S Hornet at midnight in Yokosuka, Japan after a night of liberty there. There was no cheering.

Loosing our President was bad. Loosing a coward/traitor/back stabbing SOB was a GOOD thing.

You could ask South Vietnamese President Diem, but Kennedy had him killed 3 weeks before he got shot.

You could ask the thousands of Cubans that Kennedy left to rot at the Bay Of Pigs but most of them were also liked after being PROMISED American air cover.

You could ask Marilyn Monroe but after sleeping with Jack and Bobby she ended up dead.

USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Indy resident

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 10:20:46 AM »
As much as I have disliked some of our presidents and politicians, I still would not wish death to any of them. They have wives, mothers, fathers, grandparents, sons, daughters & friends who do not deserve to live with those kind of horrible actions for the rest of their lives. I am a big believer in karma. Be careful what you wish upon other people, someone may be wishing the same about you......
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 05:27:01 PM »
Lee Harvey is an example of karma and what goes around comes around. I never heard anybody call him a hero.

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 04:39:35 PM »
As much as I have disliked some of our presidents and politicians, I still would not wish death to any of them. They have wives, mothers, fathers, grandparents, sons, daughters & friends who do not deserve to live with those kind of horrible actions for the rest of their lives. I am a big believer in karma. Be careful what you wish upon other people, someone may be wishing the same about you......

Who did I wish dead? I said AFTER THE FACT I thought, and still do, America, and the world is better off without Kennedy's. 
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Indy resident

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 07:36:18 PM »
 You applauded when a President of the United States was assassinated. End of my comments.
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2017, 11:21:58 AM »
You applauded when a President of the United States was assassinated. End of my comments.

Once again you REALLY have a problem MISquoting people. You said "I WOULD NOT WISH DEATH ON ANY OF THEM." Nor would I. So PLEASE stop making up quotes and attributing them to members who do NOT MAKE THEM.

Your lack of honesty and creditability really come into question.

I know......I know. Tell us how many years you have been on here, as you usually do, so that shows you have the right to act like a undisciplined child.

Have a interesting life Norm. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 11:23:42 AM by kevinqjhps »
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Indy resident