Miscellaneous > Other Guns

New Sig Sauer P365 recommendations

(1/2) > >>

Arizona:
Any experiences to post regarding the Sig Sauer P365 since it has been released with some problems from the first generation.  Many new models including slide compensation.  Any recommendations?  Looking to purchase one.
Frank

backupr9:
I bought mine early, resulting in the company comping me a new set of night sights as the originals were useless.  I don’t have or need any of the new bells and whistles.  The pistol has never failed to fire or to function as expected.  It is light, relatively small, accurate (for what it is), easy to clean and it seems to like any quality 9mm round it encounters.  10, 12 and 15 round mags are nice.  I carry the R9 or sometimes a Seecamp in my small town in NE Florida, but when visiting Jacksonville, a rather dangerous city, I carry the Sig as primary CCW.  The Seecamp and R9 are belly guns (point and shoot at bad breath distances.  The P365 has good sights, a longer sight picture, more capacity, handles +P ammo and is therefor in a somewhat different category for risk management.  Good luck with your search.

MikeInTexas:
b9, I like your confidence in having multiple carry pistols for different situations.  I also do that.  Too many internet 'experts' these days discourage it as if you can't functionally master more than one tool. 

As luck would have it, a close friend of mine has one as has asked me to help him sight in his new Sig RDS he purchased. So, I'll soon have actual experience with one.

Arizona:
Thanks backspaceupr9 for your feedback.

Sig Sauer claims on the website the following, “ AMERICA'S #1 SELLING HANDGUN
The game-changing P365 High-Capacity Micro-Compact. The revolutionary concealed carry pistol that gives you more capacity, more concealability, and more capability. It’s the one gun you can carry every day of the year.”

Maybe it is a game changer like Glock was in the eighties.

Frank

Griff:
I bought my first one back when they were released. It has put most everything else in the safe as far as concealed carry.

I recommend it highly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version