Author Topic: Meco Holster Service  (Read 3556 times)

Offline Heber_Guy

Meco Holster Service
« on: December 08, 2011, 03:37:28 PM »
You are not going to believe this as I am still pinching myself. One year ago I bought a full zoot Meco inside the belt holster for my Rohrbaugh with all the bells and whistles--shark skin--smooth lining and stitched instead of riveted. Well, I made a bad choice because the holster just did not suit me. Nothing wrong with the holster and it was beautiful but I used it twice and put it in a drawer for a year. After a year I thought perhaps Robert could modify it to better suit my needs [I expected to pay for any mods] but no he would not do that and told me I made the wrong choice to begin with. You must understand here that this whole conversation is in a most pleasant tone. After a few questions Robert said I will make you a new front pocket holster today of the same construction as the holster you have and send it to you and when you get a chance send me the one you have. Three days later I had a new holster that I have used everyday since and the whole charge with shipping and tax was zero, nada, zip, bupkis.
Am I a fan of Meco holsters or what. Thank you Robert Locke of Meco holsters!
Heber Guy

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: Meco Holster Service
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 03:42:49 PM »
Yep, Al.  I can believe it.  Robert is great to deal with.   Continue to enjoy!

Just to emphasise, I ordered a pocket holster, leather, fully stitched, and lined for the Boberg; shipped the next day.  Picture is in the thread "New Boberg".
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 06:04:00 PM by kjtrains »
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 05:24:42 PM »
Robert is a class act for sure, all my dealings with him have been nothing but total satisfaction +. ;D ;D
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

ccoorreeyy

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 05:37:57 PM »
That's Robert.  If you 99% satisfied he is not and won't be until your 100% satisfied. 

Offline Z

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 07:56:18 PM »
I had a similar experience with Robert. He is a top notch guy who stands 100% behind his product.

If is not what you expected he will make sure it right!

Offline AmmoToad

• Master
  • The Toad
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 08:52:00 PM »
Feedback like this is enough to make me buy from a Great American, even if I don't need his product...  Thanks all for sharing....
American Warrior
NRA Life
Ammo Troop

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 06:04:21 PM »
Toad a man can never have too many holsters. ;D ;D
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline birdman

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 06:51:00 PM »
   Speaking of which, I'd better call Robert and order a holster for the someday to be delivered Boberg. Robert can take all the time he wants with this one. :(        Gene
birdman

Offline birdman

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 08:04:17 PM »
      Called Robert and ordered a caiman holster for the Boberg. I told him that there was no hurry. Robert has THREE! Bobergs, I offered to let him send me one til mine gets here, just to help the holster keep it's shape. He thanked me kindly and declined my offer. Back to waiting.      Gene
birdman

Offline Heber_Guy

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2011, 08:35:17 AM »
Robert is now stamping all his Boberg holsters with the Boberg crest.
Check it out in the holster section of the Boberg forum.
Going to be 60 degrees here in Arkansas today so heading for the range to enjoy Mr. Rohrbaugh and Mr. Boberg"s creations.
Al

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2011, 08:31:16 PM »
Great, Al.  I know you're a proud owner.    :)
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline sisco

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2011, 11:32:21 AM »
Toad a man can never have too many holsters. ;D ;D

That must be true as I also have more holsters than guns.   ;D