Author Topic: Used R9  (Read 1197 times)

Offline jecdevil

Used R9
« on: March 21, 2007, 10:38:21 AM »
I found a used R9 that I'm thinking about buying. I'm not sure of the born on date and the history of the pistol. Is there anything I should look for in the used R9? Also I think it is about a year old, what is the average price?

Also I read some of the threads here and was wondering if the warrenty go's with the used gun. How is Rohrbaugh about warrenty work.

Offline mshechte

• Sharpshooter
Re: Used R9
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 08:31:39 PM »
jecdevil, I just picked up a barely used R9 a couple of days ago for $750 out the door. I have also heard about the company honoring the warranty on used guns, but I hope that I never have to test it out.
Go for it brother...you won't be sorry! Good luck
Mark
" If Guns kill people...then all of mine are Defective "    Ted Nugent.

Offline trk2ajk

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 03:04:51 PM »
hi, first post!! 8) 8) i just put one on layaway for $750 otd. only one mag, but it appears unfired. when i get it out, i'll post pics and all. can hardly wait

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 08:12:27 PM »
trk2ajk:

Welcome to the Forum!  Please let us know when you take delivery of your R9 and your initial impressions of the pistol.  I hope you like yours as much as I do mine.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 12:50:15 PM »
Welcome to the forum !!

I believe that the Bros R will repair any pup if there is a problem - I have that realization as I own "OTN" pup's..

CF grips on your pup?

Hard to tell with "dating" the pup,as serial #s have skipped around some.There are some ways to tell with the early modelas though..

Once again-welcome all..

Brenden
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe