Author Topic: Broomhandle Mauser  (Read 18755 times)

ccoorreeyy

Re: Broomhandle Mauser
« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2010, 08:54:44 PM »
I'm pretty sure they were the orginals.  Worth calling about for sure!

Offline ACP

• Grand Master
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2010, 09:38:21 PM »
I will follow up on this and thank you again. I went to college near Milford, Ct. (which is where the Seecamp is produced).

Are you a New Englander like myself?
Those who turn their guns into plowshares end up plowing for those that do not - Thomas Jefferson

ccoorreeyy

« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2010, 10:53:51 PM »
No, I'm a Georgia boy.  I went up there to visit the Seecamp factory and enjoy the tech session Larry and Art put on.  Robert (Meco holsters) and I went up a few days early and visited lots of gun shops and even went to a huge gun show over in Springfield.  Good luck with K5.  I bought a couple Seecamps from them and they were very nice and shipped quickly.  

Offline ACP

• Grand Master
« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2010, 06:56:06 AM »
That Devel on gunbroker did not sell at $1750.00 and it has been recycled. I went up to $1650.00 and stopped. It is the base model and does not have original box or papers.Too rich for my taste.

gunbroker is a commitment I take seriously so I will keeping my fingers off the bidding window, But I will be curious, if it sells, what it will go for.
Those who turn their guns into plowshares end up plowing for those that do not - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #94 on: July 20, 2010, 11:52:36 PM »
That's what I call gun control !  ;D
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline ACP

• Grand Master
« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2010, 07:29:06 AM »
There are no bids on the base model Devel so far. I am not sure about relisting a gun so soon after $1750.00 has failed to make reserve price but that is the owner's call.

Value needs a price and price needs a buyer. These are difficult times and the gun market is no less impacted than the stock market, or any other commodity, during this regime's war on prosperity.

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2010, 04:04:14 PM »
How true.
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE