Author Topic: rohrbaugh misses the mark, sadly  (Read 12799 times)

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
Re: rohrbaugh misses the mark, sadly
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2011, 07:05:26 PM »
namvet welcome to the group and congrats on your decision to purchase the R9.
  Also thank you for your service and sorry to hear you were exposed to "agent orange".

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2011, 08:08:18 PM »
Namvet:

Welcome to the Forum, congratulations on your taste in pocket pistols, and thank you for your service and sacrifice for our country.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline birdman

• Grand Master
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2011, 09:16:44 PM »
      And Namvet, I forgot to welcome you to the Forum,  I think you'll like it here. I know I do.       Gene (another nam vet)
birdman

Offline AmmoToad

• Master
  • The Toad
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2011, 10:41:40 PM »
First the important stuff:  NamVet, Brother, welcome to the forum and thank you for your service to this Great Nation of ours.  Our ability to post our opinions on here is because brave men like you fought for our Freedom.

I had a bad experience with the SOLO where the mag button released and when I unholstered the weapon (at the range) the mag was loose and would have fell out....that convinced me that the heel release is where it's at.

As for the Goat dude, at least he recognized the fact that the people on this forum were polite when disagreeing with his points of view...something I too learned and saw/see firsthand.  I don't belong to any other forums, barely have time to keep up with this one, so not sure how the others do it....but I feel at home here among some Great Americans! 
American Warrior
NRA Life
Ammo Troop