Author Topic: Another Misinformed, Ignorant person...  (Read 12438 times)

Offline scar2783

• Sharpshooter
  • MS
Re: Another Misinformed, Ignorant person...
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2010, 12:21:48 AM »
Ya know, there is freedom of speech and opinion and then there is just plain harassment and lunacy. It's as if this guy has something against personal the Rohrbaugh family or something. He's now "talking" to no one in particular and is just spouting off with comments. It also appears he is masquerading  under an assumed screen name that was just created today. Below are the listed comments, along with the last one under the newly created screen name.

@scar2783 Look at the old guy shooting, he can bearly handle this gun, he has to reset his grip every shot, yaaaaa great gun alright. Get a gun you can shoot and handle, not some hard to hold, over priced POS that the king with no clothes says is great because it must be it cost so much, you need to invest with madoff he was the best also and ended up killing more jews than hitler. LOL

Save your $ folks and buy a gun that you can not only use but that you can sell. These guns will come down in ten years to a more reasonable level, but why wait, it offers nothing that other manufactures don't offer at much better prices, and if you by used you can save even more. I pick up used guns all the time and if I don't care for them I resell and every time make a few dollars for my trouble

@scar2783 If you want a gold plated framing hammer, its up to you, but don't tell others you are getting something for your money. this gun is over priced plain and simple. You can talk about how polished it is, but it does nothing to imporve the job it is designed to do. Taurus, Ruger, S&W, Walther, Bersa have guns that do the job this gun does, and have done it better for almost 100 years in some cases and for a third the price or less. I have several guns,

jehovah1975 has replied to your comment on Rohrbaugh R9s First Shots:

@scar2783 BS, Mr Rohrbaugh? are you blowing him? If you have to buy a spring for 200 rounds its a POS, thats of shit for limbaugh listeners. Give me a freaking break, So this guy puts a fack crest on his gun and some gothic letters and prices it 4 Xs the going rate of a Ruger or Taurus or even twice the over price of a colt mustang and you try to tell us its the best you have seen, well you must not have seen much. This gun is a joke and for that kind of money I could get a good gun pay rent.
You can reply back by visiting the comments page.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 12:30:14 AM by scar2783 »
Mark

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2010, 11:27:55 AM »
Scar:

From his writing, he would appear to be barely literate. For that matter, he may be nothing but a "20-something" still living in the basement of his parents' home. His type is everywhere . . . belligerent and profane "wannabes" hiding behind the falsely perceived anonymity of the Internet. During your many years in law enforcement you have undoubtedly seen several of his kind processed through the system. My advice would be to let him rant, and ignore him. The world will little note nor long remember his having blustered about for a while upon the stage.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2010, 11:42:57 AM »
Scar.  My advice too, is just ignore this person.  I know it's hard to do, however, he's not going to answer himself.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2010, 12:15:59 PM »

As another thought to First Amendment rights this person might be well served to heed the wisdom of Abraham Lincoln: "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

Offline scar2783

• Sharpshooter
  • MS
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2010, 12:45:30 PM »
You gents are absolutely correct. After making an initial post, and then reading some of the other comments from people that attempted to open a civil dialog with him, one could soon see that it was a lost cause. I was going to block him but it's somewhat entertaining, like watching a train wreck I suppose.

My poor buddy Frank in the video is taking an ass beating though!

Mark  
Mark

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2010, 12:56:01 PM »
No, not really.  Your buddy, Frank, should ignore the person as well.  The person will fade away, as Richard pointed out, and be gone.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2010, 07:42:51 PM »
Scar - obviously this guy is voice of inexperience.  

And what Richard said were pretty much my thoughts as I was reading your post.

Who knows, when I was young and dumb I may have thought the same thing when I was in my 20's.

If he stays in the "sport" for some time, so to speak, he will really learn the good from the bad from the ugly (we can hope).
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline birdman

• Grand Master
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2010, 08:22:25 PM »
      The problem with being young and stupid, is that you usually outgrow only one of those characteristics.      Gene
birdman

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2010, 08:32:15 PM »

The only problem with that is if you get smarter you still grow old.

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2010, 08:34:58 PM »
Too soon we get old, too late we get smart.  :o

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline eye_spy

• mcgrathinvestig ativeservices.c om
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2010, 07:52:08 PM »
I guess that some people get angry when their VW bug parks next to a Ferarri.

The Ferarri is overpriced, really over priced and extremely over priced....but still worth every penny once you drive it:)

Offline musician

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2010, 07:36:18 PM »
This guy (girl?) appears to be mentally unstable, and obsessed with demonizing Rohrbaugh (gun and people).  I'd be worried if this person lived in my town and owned a scoped rifle (remember the Texas tower shootings?).

Offline birdman

• Grand Master
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2010, 08:05:20 PM »
This guy (girl?) appears to be mentally unstable, and obsessed with demonizing Rohrbaugh (gun and people).  I'd be worried if this person lived in my town and owned a scoped rifle (remember the Texas tower shootings?).
       Musician, I'm not sure that this jerk is old enough to own a gun.    Gene
birdman

Joe_from_NY

« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2012, 05:25:25 PM »
I've taken Taurus guns off people in Brooklyn, when I would ask them how much they paid for it the answer usually would be(Not Much) I put Taurus in the same category as Raven's. So I say again Taurus, really ????? wish we all could meet this clown !!!!    ;D

Coop, you brought back memories. It's true indeed. In the mid 1980s - mid 1990s, those, along with Jennings, Bryco, Davis, Lorcin, Hi-Point, were the favorites on the streets of the Bronx. All jam-o-matics.  Have seen some that had  frames and slides cracked and seized so bad that they couldnt be disassembled without further destroying the gun. Got a bunch of  Intratecs also. They were not as bad.

EDIT: I just noticed this was an old post, oh well, never mind.

Offline BytorJr

• Expert
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2012, 06:51:28 PM »
I'll give the old guy credit...he didn't flinch on the empty chamber.  The REAL question is, who the heck is the camera guy walking IN FRONT of the pistol's plane.   That's the biggest idiot.

I thought this guy said...it jumped.  Or did I watch a different video?