Author Topic: FS R9S--Sold  (Read 3991 times)

Offline fredo

FS R9S--Sold
« on: October 26, 2005, 08:25:26 AM »
Farmingdale R9S, black frame, black CF grips.  Comes with:

Two Magazines
Case, Lock, Manuals
Uncle Mikes Nylon Pocket Holster (Ambidextrous)

$840 plus shipping to your FFL.  Photos and additional information from flgardy@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: November 05, 2005, 08:40:50 AM by fredo »

Offline sksmatt

Re: FS R9S
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 08:10:29 PM »
fredo,
How many rounds fired? Condition?
Thanks

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 08:38:27 PM »
fredo,sksmatt,

Welcome "Lurkers".. (first time posters)

fredo,sorry to hear that your selling the whole shebang..Hope everything is OK!

If you decide to sell the Del Fatti pocket seperately,please let me know..

Good luck in your sale!!

Brenden

NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline sksmatt

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 08:53:50 PM »
brenden,
guilty as charged!!  I've been lurking for a couple weeks, Great site!  I hope to pick up my first R9s soon so I can join the club.  Carry a PM9 right now.

Offline fredo

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2005, 09:34:18 PM »
sksmatt:

Round count is 350: 200 break-in, 100, and 50 during three range sessions.

I hesitated to rate because standard terms seem to mean different things to different people--and sometimes even to the same person.

I carry daily and at the end of the day wipe exterior slide and frame down with Brownell's Action Lube Plus.  One day a week I break the piece completely down, soak in Cylinder and Slide's Dunk-it, lube internals with Rohrbaugh prescribed lube, and externals with Action Lube Plus.  Use a Brownell's bit on grip screws, which have not been buggered.  Just in case I have an extra set to replace as needed.

I forgot to mention in the listing I am also including a Pearce magazine extension cut to fit R9 magazine and a Hogue hand-all cut to fit R9 grip.  

Pictures emailed at your request.

Brenden:

Everything is OK, thank you.  My main carry is a P7M8 and I am so used to the manual of arms I don't want to learn and unlearn everytime I change up carry pieces.

The R9S is a very special piece.  In fact one I'll return to when my carry needs change, which is not in the near future.  I anticipate that when I step up to buy my next one there will be quite an expanded caliber selection, including a caliber specifically designed for the R9.

As for being a lurker, I confess that I have been reading the board everyday since I joined.  Never missed a day.  Find the Forum to be interesting and rewarding.  

My problem is I am more a talker than a writer.  Guess I grew up when personal contact or telephone were the ways to reach out.  So if sksmatt, you, or anyone would like to speak to me directly about the piece, R9S's in general or anything else email me your number and I'll give you a call.

Brenden:

As for the Del Fatti, I'll keep you in mind, but would prefer to sell package.  I might suffer a fit of depression if I was left to look at an empty R9S holster.  If no left handed shooters are interested I will break it up and post everything seperately.

Offline Newt

• Master
  • NRA Benefactor Member & Cert. Pistol Instructor
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2005, 09:37:39 AM »
I'll buy the Sparks holster if you are parting out! :'(
No matter how you struggle and strive, you will never get out of this world alive.

Offline geminidan

• Expert
Re: FS R9S (package/price changed)
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2005, 01:22:42 PM »
If you want to sell the third magazine with the extension on it, and the Hogue rubber sleeve please let me know!!!!Tx.Geminidan
GeminiDan

Offline poochie

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2005, 09:27:07 AM »
If this is still availible please send pics to IRCPFT@adelphia.net
What items are still left?
  Thanks.
          amvet

Offline fredo

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2005, 04:38:36 PM »
Poochie,

Photos and contact number emailed to you.