Author Topic: For Sale (FL): Smith & Wesson PC 625-10 .45 AC  (Read 9923 times)

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
For Sale (FL): Smith & Wesson PC 625-10 .45 AC
« on: October 23, 2005, 12:59:08 AM »
For Sale (FL): Smith & Wesson PC 625-10 .45 ACP Snub Revolver

This is the lightweight scandium frame/stainless steel cylinder .45 ACP N-Frame snubby revolver.  This gun has a 2" barrel, but appears to be 1" because of the shortened cylinder to accommodate the .45 ACP rounds.  This is a Performance Center gun with smooth action, ball-detent lock-up, overtravel adjustment, V-notch fixed sight and more.  The gun is 100% original.

This gun has had 50 rounds fired through it and is in excellent, like-new condition.  You won't be disappointed with the condition of this piece.

Comes with everything it originally came with -- PC gun rug, 5 full moonclips, two sets of grips (one wooden Eagle grip, one Hogue rubber grip), lock, paperwork, etc.

These guns are expensive, and getting harder to find.  I am asking $725, including overnight shipping to your FFL.  I will accept PayPal or money order.  Face to face deals in Tampa, FL would be discounted accordingly.  I also have a brand new Desantis Speed Scabbar belt holster (from S&W, with S&W logo) in tan or right handed shooters that I will include for an additional $60, if you want it.

If you are interested, e-mail me at Admin@RohrbaughForum.com.  Hurricane Wilma is bearing down on me, so responses could be slow on Monday if we lose power!  Thanks!
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline cal45

Re: For Sale (FL): Smith & Wesson PC 625-10 .4
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2005, 08:40:33 PM »
Duane
Incoming email.

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master