Author Topic: FS Pocket holsters  (Read 8037 times)

Offline TW

• Grand Master
FS Pocket holsters
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2005, 09:47:54 AM »
>>Hi Janine...!...

I too would like to welcome you here.  Can you tell there are a lot of guys here who haven't seen a woman in a while...?...lol...!  In truth, I have heard tell of a woman or two showing up here but never seen one myself.  No worries though...most of us are old farts, happily married for decades...!

Now about your holsters...  I'm impressed with what I saw - like the molding you do.  In particular I like what you call your "back pocket models".

It would be helpful if you could tell us a bit more about your work...  Like what guns do you make them for...?...Do you have a web site...?...any other models...?  And, of course, we all want to know if you OWN an R-9 (or would like to)...and if not - do you have an R-9 dummy to work with...?  Answer questions like these and I bet you will be selling holsters around here and sooner than later...especially if we can buy direct.

Regards from TW who doesn't bite<<

Offline RJ HEDLEY

• Grand Master
  •         
Re: FS Pocket holsters
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2005, 10:32:51 AM »
''In particular I like what you call your "back pocket models". ''  /TW
------------------

??  did I miss something ?  She calls them ''Back Pocket Holsters"..     :)

RJ=

Offline Darkpony

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2005, 12:53:32 PM »
I have to say that I was a little warey about joining up here since the gun world is generally a "boys club" but you guys have made me feel welcome here and I very mch appreciate it.  

I do not personally own an R9 but do have access to one for molding purposes.  I would love to own one of these beautiful firearms myself however.   :)

I started out by building a holster for my husband.  We already had many of the leather tools from previous projects.   Once his was done some of his friends were interested and it built from there.  

I am currently building for -
    * Beretta 21-A
    * Beretta 950
    * Beretta Tom Cat/Alley Cat
    * Colt Mustang
    * Colt Pony
    * Kel Tec 32
    * Kel Tec 380/P3AT 1st Generation (white dots on original sights)
    * Kel Tec 380/P3AT 2nd Generation (no markings on original sights)
    * North American Guardian 32
    * North American Guardian 380
    * Rohrbaugh 9MM
    * Seecamp 32
    * Taurus P-22/P-25
    * Walther TPH

I do not have a website and have sold only on ebay up to now.  

I have not had the opportunity to meet Mr. Graham as of yet although I am a great admirer of his work as well as the other masters in the field.  

Thank you again for the warm welcome.  

Janine

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2005, 10:43:55 PM »
Janine,

I looked at some of your stuff on eBay.  It appears to be very nicely done!  I am sure you will do very well.

However, you have piqued my curiosity.  I see the dummy gun shown on your eBay listings is one of the early model true factory dummy guns.  Very few of these actually went out before Rohrbaughs stopped sending them, and even fewer went out without the slide serrations.  I thought that only a few "power brokers" got the real dummy guns from Rohrbaugh.  Can you tell us where yours came from? Do you have friends in high places?  ;)  This is interesting Rohrbaugh trivia.  ;D

And no, in case you were wondering, not much gets by us here!  :D
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline TW

• Grand Master
FS Pocket holsters
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2005, 11:41:52 PM »
>>Janine...please let me introduce you to RJ (Hedley), another mouse gun holster maker here on the forum.  RJ makes some of the nicest 'lil holsters around, and he is constantly backlogged so maybe you can help pick up the slack around here...!  Oh...and RJ DOES bite...so watch your fingers and toes.

RJ...models, holsters...holsters, models.  They are all thingies...ya know...lol...?...!...TW<<