Author Topic: WTT/WTS All kinda goodies! Rifle, pistol & var  (Read 2462 times)

Offline WatchTimes

• Sharpshooter
WTT/WTS All kinda goodies! Rifle, pistol & var
« on: July 26, 2006, 11:42:58 PM »
WTT/WTS All Kinda goodies! Rifle, pistol & various firearms accesories.

Well the time has come to clear some space in the safe!
I need to sell some items which don't get the TLC the deserve and to fund a couple new projects.  Please take a look at my list below, there are all kinda things for sale and/or trade.  Let me know if something interests you by Emailing me at JYogi@AR15.com I am willing to listen to all offers.  I am located in Metro Detroit MI so if you are here depending on what you are buying a FTF may be possible, if you are not in MI and are purchasing the rifle or pistol you will need to have an FFL that will accept shipment for you.

NIB FN 5.7 X 28 USG with 4 extra magazines (total of 7) $940   SOLD shipped.Comes with everything it was shipped with.  Its never been carried, shot, put in a holster. It is new just like you would get from a dealer.

This is a great deal, I just need to free up funds for something else and can't justify letting this just sit in my safe.  It is an ideal rifle for deer hunting...  Get it now and you will have plenty of time to get ready for deer season.

NIB Kimber Montana 8400 7 mm WSM never fired with Custom Stainless Conetrol Rings & mount (the rings & mount alone cost almost 175, Conetrol are one of the best out there, go to http://www.conetrol.com to read more about them, The only projectionless split-ring scope mount in the world.  They come with a lifetime gurantee)!
Weighing just over six pounds, it wears the finest Kevlar/carbon fiberstock ever offered on a production rifle. The satin-finished stainless steel barreled action is matchgrade from muzzle to trigger, so this lightweight does not sacrifice accuracy. The Montana is absolutely the best hard core hunting rifle available today. No other brand comes close.

I bought this to use for my hunting rifle and ended up putting something else together before I ever used this. This is still new in the box.  $975 Shipped!  SOLD

This is new in the box so I do not have a picture, if you would like more information look over at the Kimber site.

http://www.kimberamerica.com/rifles/8400wsm/montana.php

Taurus PT-111 Millenium 9 mm pistol.  Nice gun was carried but still has plenty of life in her.  One new mag and a Taurus PT-111 box (cardboard box,not the correct box as this is the black pistol and the box is marked two tone).  This gun needs a new rear sight, it did not come with night sights and I knocked it off the night stand damaging the rear sight.  Night sights can be purchased very cheaply off Gunbroker and there was no damage to the gun itself.  Email if you want pics.  $245 shipped  SOLD

DPMS - Glacier Guards Glacier Guards - An AP4style handguard that utilizes 15 internal fins, rather than thestandard aluminum double-shield. $20 Shipped LIKE NEW!

DPMS Carry Handle like new never carried only mounted for pics $75 shipped

ARMS 40 New with box & their loctite  $90 Shipped via priority mail. SOLD

ARMS complete mount with Cantilever for Aimpoint M series scopes $110 Shipped  

I have 9 boxes of SS192

They are white boxes and the top is marked

Two of them are as follows ($40 per box)

50 CART
5,7 X 28
Ball SS192

On the side it says:
Lot FNB04L961-001

Those two were opened but the boxes have been resealed with white tapeand they are full. I opened them myself when I first bought my FN just to see what the rounds looked like. I am selling the FN (never shot it)so the ammo has to go.

7 Boxes are as follows ($25 per box)

5.7 X 28
Standard Round
SS192 Green Ammunition
(bar code)

Then on the side of the box

Model No: 10700008
MADE IN BELGIUM
Lot FNB05A971-001

Shipping of ammo depends on how many boxes you take.  Take it all and I will pay shipping.  SOLD

4 NIB FN PS90 Magazines $45 each, shipped.

Take a look at my list of trade wants below

Trade options:
Marlin 1895G 45/70 SS Guide Gun
Marlin 336C 30/30
1911 Commanders & LW Commanders (Colt Series 70 only)
Colt Series 70 Commander 9 mm
Colt Gunsite CCO
S/A Lighweight Champion .45
Colt M4
Colt SP1 with triangular handguards & no forward assist
Colt 6920
Glock 17
HK 93
HK SP89
HK MK23
HK PSP
HK USP 9 mm Chrome slide
HK P7M13
HK P7M10
HK P9S
HK VP70
Winchester Model 70 Pre 64 .308
Remington 870 Wingmaster 12 ga.
Browning BPS 12 ga.
Aluminum Officers and Commander 1911 Frames (Caspian, Wilson or Baer)
Leupold VX-III 1.75-6
Strider Knives
Microtech Double Action Lightfoot
Surefire E2D
Insight M6X
Lasermax for Glock 17, 19 or 36
LaRue mounts and rails

Got something else interesting?  Let me know what you have in mind...
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 07:39:38 PM by JYogi »
"You won't rise to the occasion - you'll default to your level of training."
Barrett Tillman