Author Topic: WTB Early Farmingdale  (Read 2018 times)

Offline Phsimone

• Master
WTB Early Farmingdale
« on: March 16, 2011, 11:18:25 AM »
Good afternoon, if anyone has an early Farmingdale in excellent shape they have had sitting around I may be interested in purchasing it.
Phil

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: WTB Early Farmingdale
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 11:24:54 AM »
How early?  Not that I'm wanting to sell, but that will be a question that is asked.  Do you want a "no R" prefix?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 11:25:17 AM by kjtrains »
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

ccoorreeyy

Offline Phsimone

• Master
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 03:33:52 PM »
Ken, you are absolutely correct. Yes I am looking for a pre R unless there is something else out there that is special for some reason, dedicated serial no. or the likes. And no I have not fired the Robar. I tend to fire what I carry, and that is a combingation of a 2tone stainless R9 that I will be sending to Mr. Cogan, a Seecamp, and a PPS, and mostly for home security a Kimber 45 and a 12ga. Moss

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 04:02:05 PM »
I've been looking for the #126 with no one coming forward; or anything lower as well.  One day............maybe.  
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Phsimone

• Master
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 04:19:13 PM »
I am from that generation that believes dreams can come true, especially if you work hard to help them along.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 04:32:40 PM »
I can certainly testify to that; the belief that it can be done and working to make it happen, as you said, is the combination to success.