Author Topic: WTS Karl and Eric Rohrbaugh's Personal R9S pistols Robar/Rohrbaugh  (Read 2476 times)

Offline AmmonsArms

• When you need to throw more than stones.
I am offering up a unique set of Rohrbaugh pistols. These two pistols were the personal pistols of Karl and Eric Rohrbaugh. They are Robar/Rohrbaugh R9 Pistols and they are historically significant to the Rohrbaugh company.

The very first Robar/Rohrbaugh R9 Pistol, R3000, was given away in the March/April 2009 issue of American Handgunner Magazine.  Karl Rohrbaugh owned R3001, which was on the cover of the company catalog. and Eric C. Rohrbaugh owned and carried, R3002, as his personal gun.

It took some time, but I have owned both R3001 and R3002 since 2013.

How did it happen?. ….After purchasing Eric’s gun, Eric helped me track down Karl’s gun. I thought it was going to be impossible, but Eric made the impossible happen.

Also included in sale is letter from Eric Rohrbaugh, Handgunner Magazine signed by Karl Rohrbaugh, and company catalog with R3001 on cover.

Photos of the above, along with pistols in cases with tags and blank registration cards are available upon request.

I am offering this historic and collectible pair for $10,000.

NRA Endowment Member
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Shot Gun Insrtuctor
NRA Certified Personal Protection in the Home Instructor
Former Roll Player (bad guy) for US Government Tactical Training

Offline PhilZ

• Grand Master
Re: WTS Karl and Eric Rohrbaugh's Personal R9S pistols Robar/Rohrbaugh
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 10:34:37 PM »
Pictures are requested.

Offline AmmonsArms

• When you need to throw more than stones.
Re: WTS Karl and Eric Rohrbaugh's Personal R9S pistols Robar/Rohrbaugh
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 12:21:04 AM »
E-mail sent through forum system requesting you to respond to my direct e-mail so I can send high quality photos.
NRA Endowment Member
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Shot Gun Insrtuctor
NRA Certified Personal Protection in the Home Instructor
Former Roll Player (bad guy) for US Government Tactical Training