Author Topic: Another Misinformed, Ignorant person...  (Read 12420 times)

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
Re: Another Misinformed, Ignorant person...
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2012, 09:41:02 PM »
The REAL question is, who the heck is the camera guy walking IN FRONT of the pistol's plane.   That's the biggest idiot.

My first thought also...guy with the camera kept swinging out in front; he may not reach old age.  The shooter may have had to regrip, but he was practicing aimed fire, and seemed to know what he was doing at least.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline flintsghost

• Expert
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2012, 01:44:40 AM »
Who is the bigger fool?   An ignorant person who speaks about an item with which he obviously has no experience and likely never done more than just seen it, maybe only in a picture, opens his mouth and removes all doubt as to being a fool....Or....the educated person who thinks that he can argue with the ignorant fool  in an effort to educate.      I would guess that the majority of us own and use the subject of our forum and the others here would, most likely, like to and are enjoying their chance to be educated about it.   I say ignore such comments because the person obviously has so little knowledge about weapons in general as to make the comparison he did.   Blow it off and forget it.   
Clips go in womens hair, magazines go into firearms

Offline C0untZer0

• Grand Master
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2012, 10:17:36 AM »
Yep - I was on a forum where a guy came on and told us how he used a Desert Eagle 50 AE  for EDC and anyone who says you can't CCW a Desert Eagle doesn't know what they're talking about...

It got progressively worse...

People who don't get a .44 magnum, S&W .50 cal or 50 AE aren't serious about protecting themselves or their loved ones.

Of the .44 magnum, S&W .50 cal , and 50 AE, the 50 AE is the best because ...

People who aren't willing to change their dress to accomodate the firearm they need to carry aren't serious about protecting themselves or their loved ones.

those people are out there...

But the uploader scar 2783 didn't make those negative comments - just some YouTuber.  Whenever you put somthing on YouTube you''l get a thousand crazy comments.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 10:21:32 AM by C0untZer0 »