Author Topic: Buy Seecamp .32  (Read 12184 times)

Offline harrydog

• Master
Re: Buy Seecamp .32
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2006, 07:17:09 PM »
I bought an LWS .32 from Tom awhile ago. He was a good guy to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again or to recommend him to anyone else.
As for the Seecamp, I love it. It has worked flawlessly and is so small and easy to carry, it even makes the R9 seem large in comparison. I don't really feel under gunned with .32acp, and there is virtually no recoil at all. I may get the .380 version eventually. It really is a marvel that the Seecamp is so much smaller than the NAA .380.

Offline MountainMan

• Grand Master
  • MountainMan Dave
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2006, 08:26:51 PM »
Harry

I agree about not feeling undergunned with the LWS.32.  I still have a lot of the old silvertips.  I believe there was a report that showed the .32 silvertip had a one shot stop in actual shootings equal to the .45 ACP hardball.

With the LWS.32 you can dress as you please and the Seecamp dissappears into the pocket.  This many times is better than having to dress around the gun - at least it is for me.

Still haven't figured out how to comfortably carry my  new Kimber Compact 1911 without having to wear a jacket, vest, or buy shirts that I can wear out.  Even with that it seems the Kimber would not be comfortable wearing IWB - but my brother has one and does so all the time.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 08:31:20 PM by MountainMan »
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away..."

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2006, 01:04:30 PM »
Dave, have you had a chance to shoot your new Kimber yet?
Tom
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus

Offline MountainMan

• Grand Master
  • MountainMan Dave
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2006, 11:38:55 PM »
No Tom - haven't shot the Kimber yet - need to get some .45 ACP in FMJ - then go somewhere to test it out.  With leaves out on the property now it is too thick in the woods.
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away..."