Author Topic: Saiga 12 Shotguns !!  (Read 2014 times)

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
Saiga 12 Shotguns !!
« on: January 22, 2011, 08:49:26 PM »
I just received this email, if you have been thinking about getting one of these you may want to do so soon.

Dear John Perrin
I just wanted to give all of our customers a quick heads up on a new ATF ruling that hit Thursday.

It looks like we will not be able to have any more Saiga 12 shotguns imported into the US.  There is only one distributor left that has them in stock, and of course they are making us all pay.  We had to raise our price from $489 (the lowest in the nation for 6 months straight!) to $550 to offset the price increase from my distributor.  When I spoke to my rep last night, they warned me that their president plans on hiking the price again in a week to ten days to slow down the orders for these.  Once again, I will have to raise my price when my cost goes up.

What I can say is that we bought 100 of them at the current price, so we will not raise our price again until those 100 are sold out because we feel its the fair thing to do for our customers.

Please let your friends that may be intrested know whats going on with the Saiga-12's and if they are in the market, we hope you would refer them to us.

Thanks in advance for your understanding!
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
Re: Saiga 12 Shotguns !!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 10:07:52 PM »
We'll find out tomorrow for sure if the Saiga is affected by the ATFE ruling..
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe