Author Topic: newer/newest recoils springs  (Read 1239 times)

Offline jaycee

newer/newest recoils springs
« on: May 12, 2007, 07:23:17 PM »
Hello, ordered ten of the newest recoils springs for my two R9s,,they arrived  this morning,one thing  I observed, unlike the previous springs, both ends were finished off exactly the same, the former  springs,were one end finished the other end unfinished,these on both ends were finished off exactly the same.  Have others observed this? Also went to the gun range,with both guns, shot a  total of 60 rounds . All flavors   of ammo,Gold Dots,Federal,Winchester, etc,etc.,  the R9s ate it all up without any hiccups, whatosover. "Oh,Happy Day" ;D

Offline riffraff

• Master
Re: newer/newest recoils springs
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 10:59:07 PM »
jaycee,

thanks for the info. that the newer/latest recoil springs are now available.  New mag springs, new recoil springs, extra grip screws and a set of G10's.  I will try to place this order Monday.  Thanks again.

Mike
NRA Benefactor Member
FCSA Life Member

Offline jaycee

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 12:52:52 AM »
Rifraff, I know you had problems with your handgun, but I am certain that with the new mag springs in combination with the new recoil springs, you will be utterly delighted with the performance of your R9s. It will be a rebirth of your R9s.Anyone out there that are having problems with their R9s,get the new mag and recoils springs,this is the cure for the R9s ailments. this has been mentioned before in this forum but I  am again repeating this statement.  ;)    

Offline DTM_39

• Master
  • NRA LIFE MEMBER
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 01:52:06 PM »
Jaycee,  Glad to see all is well with your R-9. Always good to hear. Dan
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Offline Hk-Itch

• Expert
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 05:11:12 PM »
Good news indeed........ did the spring life go up as well?