Author Topic: 2 thumbs up for Eric R!  (Read 7198 times)

Offline BamaTex

Re: 2 thumbs up for Eric R!
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2005, 10:33:12 PM »
 I received a letter from my dealer, who received the letter from Rohrbaugh stating they had moved, etc. Also, stated when they were up and running they would be able to double production. However, the letter did not say when they would be up and running.

Does anyone know for certain when they will begin production, again?

Thanks.

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2005, 11:52:21 PM »
Current thinking is .. IIRC, that after Shot Show end of month they will hope to be getting geared right up.
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.

Offline PCA

• Expert
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2005, 07:57:15 AM »
My order was placed on November 8th and I was advised "4-5 months". When I spoke to Eric last week, he advised me that my R9S was "on schedule". That would mean I will be getting the gun in February or March. I am not Eric and I should not be the one to tell anyone when they are getting their gun. However, it seems to me, by deduction, that the opening of the new plant will seriously facilitate Rohrbaugh's ability to ramp up production.

Offline TW

• Grand Master
2 thumbs up for Eric R!
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2005, 02:43:01 PM »
>>Hi PCA...

In case you haven't seen it...and if you want to have an R9 within the week...  Check out another thread here by Germinidan.  

http://www.rohrbaughforum.com/YaBB.cgi?board=Accessories;action=display;num=1105477995

Good luck on your purchase...?...TW<<

Offline PCA

• Expert
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2005, 03:33:59 PM »
TW,
   I am grateful for the posting and there is hope for those of us on the outside looking in!

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2005, 04:51:13 PM »
Hi y'all, In talking with Eric last week, he thought full production would be the first week of Feb. They will be back from the Shot Show and all the machines will be ready. However, when the production starts, it will take a little time to be ready to ship. This should happen the end of Feb. I hope this info helps those who are waiting for guns.  Tom
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus