Author Topic: Pocket Carry  (Read 4440 times)

Offline Griff

• Expert
Pocket Carry
« on: November 06, 2015, 09:03:52 PM »
There is an article posted on the Active Response Training website under "Weekend Knowledge Dump" about pocket carry. The article is originally from Personal Defense Network.
I thought it was well written.
Whadayathink?
‘Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.‘
- C. S. Lewis

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
Re: Pocket Carry
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 09:13:59 PM »

Can you give us the link?

Offline Griff

• Expert
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 09:19:28 PM »
Tracker,
I would, but am an alien in the strange land of computers. I bet one of us whom is more of a computer guru will be able to...sorry about that.
If you google Active Response Training and go to Weekend Knowledge Dump, there are a number of interesting articles that Greg Ellifritz gathers together each Friday.
‘Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.‘
- C. S. Lewis

Offline tracker

• Grand Master

Offline Griff

• Expert
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 10:34:45 PM »
Thanks brother. That is the one I was referring to.

There is also a review of the Remington .380 version of the Rohrbaugh over on he Gunblast forum by Jeff Quinn. He gives it the most thorough review I have seen, and also tells about a laser sight made  for it.

- C. S. Lewis

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2015, 07:58:47 PM »
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2015, 09:37:00 PM »

Here is my very first published article -- from the first issue of Concealed Carry Magazine.

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/a-guide-pocket-to-carry/
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline Griff

• Expert
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2015, 05:07:00 PM »
Great article DD.
- C. S. Lewis

Offline johnny

• Master
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2015, 06:44:58 PM »
  I'm glad I saw this about pocket carry.I stated in another "blog",I guess, here on the forum a few minutes ago;I picked up,along with a Glock 43,a new Ruger LCR in 9mm.Never did any sort of pocket carry.My R9 I always used one form of holster or another.