Author Topic: My Slide Beadblasting Services  (Read 2354 times)

Offline offrdmania

• Expert
  • Desperately Needs Treatment
My Slide Beadblasting Services
« on: February 27, 2018, 08:47:04 PM »
Eric had sent me a slide that was still in the raw for my R9, so I picked up some very fine glass bead for my blast cabinet; the exact size glass bead that Eric used on these slides originally and finished it myself. The slide looked factory fresh when I was done with it.

If anyone needs their slide freshened up to look new again, maybe yours is a bit scratched up from daily carry, or you had it in your pocket with your keys and it got dinged up; whatever the reason, send me your stripped slide and I will bead blast it at no charge if you include return shipping in the box.

Im not a miracle worker and I cant get out deep scratches or deep dings but I will try my best and what you receive back will look better than how you sent it.

I will only blast the exterior of the slide, I wont touch the interior due to tolerances but I will degrease and sterilize the slide when I am done with it.

Duane, if this is the wrong section, please move it to the correct one and remove this last sentance. Thanks  :D
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 08:49:07 PM by offrdmania »