Author Topic: The “Special R9” arrived!  (Read 1892 times)

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
The “Special R9” arrived!
« on: June 27, 2020, 09:54:09 AM »
The special R9 that Eric advertised last week arrived at my FFL/LGS yesterday.  Pictures were posted already on this forum so I won’t reprise them.  It is basically unused, pristine and with some added items that Eric was kind enough to include.  Gonna shoot it today or tomorrow depending on the plans of TOWMBO (The One Who Must. Be Obeyed).
Thanks you Eric for putting this deal together.
John
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
Re: The “Special R9” arrived!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 10:25:47 AM »
That is good news for you.  Let us know how your new pistol shoots.

Good luck today with it.

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 09:15:11 AM »
Enjoy!!!
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 09:43:12 AM »
Took it to the range yesterday.  Fired 65 rounds (Speer Lawman 124) with no hiccups. Really smooth trigger, accurate once I became re-acquainted with the longer hammer fired trigger pull.  I’ve been mostly shooting and carrying my P365 recently and got used to striker fired action....shows it pays to practice with what you plan to carry...gonna carry this little baby!
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 09:24:23 PM »
Really happy that she is playing nice with you!  Enjoy her!
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.