Miscellaneous > The Water Cooler -- General Discussions

Ten Years Ago Today, Jan. 14, 2014, Rohrbaugh Firearms was sold to Remington.

<< < (2/4) > >>

ECR:

--- Quote from: DDGator on January 15, 2024, 10:17:18 AM ---Wow.  10 years?  That can't be true.  ;)

It was a good ride.  I miss the days of seeing you all at the SHOT Show, and all the excitement that went along with it.  You and Karl definitely made your mark in the firearms world!

Happy new year!

-Duane

--- End quote ---

It certainly was fun Duane. We enjoyed having you at the Farmingdale, NY shop and seeing you at SHOT Show events through the years. You did an amazing job setting up this here forum for us all too. Thank you for everything you did for us!

Eric R.

ECR:

--- Quote from: backupr9 on January 15, 2024, 07:50:03 AM ---Beautiful historic collection!  It is hard to believe that it has been ten years.  I had ol’ 4700 out to the range last week…flawless as usual.

--- End quote ---

That's great to hear!  As you may recall, the R4700 was something special I made for a good friend of mine years ago. Glad to hear it lives on with a wonderful owner and enthusiast!

Eric R.

ECR:

--- Quote from: ccoorreeyy on January 15, 2024, 01:02:37 AM ---That #2!!!!!

--- End quote ---

Stop your drooling Corey!  LOL.

Eric R.

cargaritaville:
ECR: What a perfect time to announce the beginning of the R45 going into production!...And then I woke up.

ccoorreeyy:

--- Quote from: ECR on January 16, 2024, 07:56:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: ccoorreeyy on January 15, 2024, 01:02:37 AM ---That #2!!!!!

--- End quote ---

Stop your drooling Corey!  LOL.

Eric R.

--- End quote ---

I'll try....... ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version