Author Topic: (*** WTS - ALL OVER WITH..! ***)  (Read 3173 times)

Offline erh

• Expert
(*** WTS - ALL OVER WITH..! ***)
« on: August 26, 2006, 01:36:02 PM »
Thank you all..!

NIB (Not fired...) "Holstered & Not carried" 3 times for pics in the past.., and w/ the factory standard items included in the factory case at minimum..; Shipped to your local FFL price is listed below:

I have a few pic of a these items, but will only email if for "Serious" interest only..!!
Seriously folks; "Please don't waste my time or your's; only ask if you are actually considering this for purchase... Thanks in advance for being considerate..!; Don't simply email 'cause you're bored & curious..!

I'm "Thinning the heard" to make room for "New" stock, to get a few last touches in the hand tools Dept., and do the finishing touches to my new 'Smith Shop; soon to be open by appointment only..."
(I will have my new FFL here in the next week or so, at most..!)

** Only payment in full; US Postal Money Orders are accepted..! **
Anything else will be mailed back to you;
"DON'T SEND CASH; WE CANNOT TRACK IT OR RECOVER IT IF IT'S LOST, OR STOLEN IN THE "SYSTEM..!"

I will not accept that responsibility..!

Also, I WILL NOT SHIP TO UNLAWFULL OWNERSHIP STATES..!
Do not attempt purchases if you live in one of them..!
Ultimately, YOU are responsible for possession of illegal goods in any case, but I do have the list..!

A "Signed Copy" from your local FFL faxed , and all your personal info, must accompany/ & or be sent w/ payment..! (Your name, C/O: XXX Gun shop, WINO RD, POE-DUNK, IA., 12345, etc...) FFL Will be verified..!
So, until my FFL arrives, this shipment will be "Private Owner to FFL transfer...",
Be sure that YOUR local FFL holder will except it!

** Sets will not be Broken, unless the handgun only; sells..! **

** If that happens then holsters MAY be sold separately..!?! **

*** ALL SALES ARE FINAL..! NO REFUNDS ***

On this list: Only (1) of each available! (I will be keeping their "Twins..!") (LOL..!)

The easiest response is "I'll take # X..!" (Then also please email me..!) I may not check all the boards all the time..!
I'll also need an expected payment arrival date for an *SPF* posting or it stays posted for sale...
** Please Note **: "Your item's will be removed from *SPF* list a day or 2 at most after the expected date of arrival, unless you have re-contacted me saying payment was delayed by a day, etc..!" If it ends up sold during that "Lapse", your funds will be marked "Return To Sender..!"
When your payment is actually in route (Time is of the essence, so I request at a Minimum "Priority US Mail" or preferably "Overnight US Mail" for Payment" & also for my "Tentative ability for assurance that the payment is indeed route..."); Please provide me the specific PMO#, and Delivery conf. #, Thanks very much..!
(I need to move this stuff now so that I may serve you all better in the near future..!!)
Please refrain from "Tire-Kickin', and straight out "B.S.'n..!"
I just don't have time for that at the moment & please don't think less of me for saying so..!; "It's just the plain honest truth..."

** Established Rohrbaugh or Seecamp Forum members deduct $25.00 or 6.25% from any of these prices; whichever is the better deal to you..! **

(Tom - "T.I.G."; "I'm Now officially in Stealth Mode..!"); It's almost October..! (LOL..!)

4.) Factory Custom Shop NAA, Gaurdian, (.380acp) w/ 3 Mags., Scalloped slide, XS Night Sights, all polished appointments, Hex SS screws, Custom Melted/ No snag job, Polished feed ramp, trigger, hammer, This is a 1 of a kind Custom pistol; Hand done by Carl @ NAA; only factory test fired: $600.00 (FIRM)
4 +.) ** Or W/ a Personally requested "Improved & performed by Ron Graham" - Modified "Twin Peaks" Mahogany (RH) Front Pocket holster **: $635.00 (FINAL & Firm..!)  But don't forget the "Member's 'Benny..!"

Eric Howland
Savannah, GA.

Please post here, & email responses to:

gunfixer@comcast.net

Be sure to let me know which "Board/ Forum" you found this post on please in your emails... Thanks Ya'll..!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 12:47:54 PM by erh »
-E!-
"The Hill", GA.

Offline erh

• Expert
Re: WTS Handguns (Possible FINAL lising day..!)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 10:22:16 AM »
"BTT..!"  Thanks all for looking..!               ;D
-E!-
"The Hill", GA.

Offline MountainMan

• Grand Master
  • MountainMan Dave
Re: WTS Prices lowered (Possible FINAL lising day.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 10:01:19 PM »

Nice going Eric.  
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away..."

Offline erh

• Expert
Re: WTS Prices lowered (Possible FINAL lising day.
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 11:42:48 AM »
Nice going Eric.  

Thank you very much, SIR..!  I appreciate that!           ;D
-E!-
"The Hill", GA.

Offline erh

• Expert
Re: WTS Last remaining item..! (FINAL DAY..!)
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 11:45:22 AM »
Final Item Listed Above in text..!  Thanks all for looking, & buying..!
I appreciate'cha..!                               ;D ;D ;D
-E!-
"The Hill", GA.