Author Topic: WTT R9 WITH MS POCKET HOLSTER***SOLD***  (Read 4252 times)

Offline SIGSANDSMITHS

WTT R9 WITH MS POCKET HOLSTER***SOLD***
« on: August 15, 2007, 09:20:16 AM »
I have an R9 in excelent condition, in box with both mags.  Also have a Milt Sparks elephant pocket holster included.  Looking for a S&W prelock 342PD or similar model.  Pictures can be emailed at request.  
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 12:39:09 PM by SIGSANDSMITHS »

Offline flyandscuba

• Master
  • Ivan, Dennis, and Katrina - enough is enough!
Re: WTT R9 WITH MS POCKET HOLSTER
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 12:39:14 PM »
Pics for sigsandsmiths:

images deleted
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 02:23:24 PM by flyandscuba »
I'm not a gun expert -- but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night...

Offline SIGSANDSMITHS

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 12:56:40 PM »
Thanks flyandscuba for the picture posting.

Offline Topher1556

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 11:42:54 PM »
I SO wish you had posted this a month ago...I had a 342PD pre-lock up for sale  :(.
Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest.
      Gandhi's Autobiography, pg 446

Offline geminidan

• Expert
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 10:44:58 AM »
Any interest in selling the Holster??? also what is your pricing??? Gman
GeminiDan

Offline SIGSANDSMITHS

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 01:56:42 PM »
I SO wish you had posted this a month ago...I had a 342PD pre-lock up for sale  :(.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline SIGSANDSMITHS

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 01:58:41 PM »
Any interest in selling the Holster??? also what is your pricing??? Gman
Its on consignment at a friends gunshop for $750.  The holster
goes with the firearm but if they get separated I will post it up for sale here.

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 03:35:59 PM »
SIGSANDSMITHS- sent you a PM

Reinz
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline SIGSANDSMITHS

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 04:13:37 PM »
I'm sorry guys but I am really looking for a trade on a prelock
342pd or possibly a prelock 340pd or sc.  If I can't find a trade the firearm will probably be sold in friends gunshop.  

Offline SIGSANDSMITHS

Re: WTT R9 WITH MS POCKET HOLSTER***SOLD***
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2007, 12:41:33 PM »
The guy who put $200 down 3 weeks finaly picked her up.  I am now the proud owner of a Sig 220Carry Elite Stainless.  Thank you to all who responded and sorry to those who I could not get back to.  I have been working out in the field and was unable to get access to my computer.

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 03:47:09 PM »
SigsandSmiths -  you were not up front with your post and it is not appreciated.

I could not understand why you would not let us buy your gun from your FFL directly if you had it on consignment.  What's the difference ?   The difference was someone had a deposit on it .    You did not want to let us in on that because you were trying to get your dream gun ( 342PD prelock) out of us since you could not even get it on Gunbroker, etc.

Well, the reason I came to this post today was to make a trade with you.  Yes, I located your dream gun, and now I found out the truth how you mislead us.

You can forget  getting your dream gun from me or doing any business  with me for that matter.  

Reinz

Offline SIGSANDSMITHS

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2007, 10:16:55 AM »
Not up front about what?  See post #6, clearly said it was on consignment.  See post #8, said that I was on here to TRADE not to sell.  The guy who put the deposit down was MIA for almost a month.  He had left an incorrect contact number and was unreachable.  I agreed with my FFL that if I could find a trade for my "dream gun" that I would do so and he would tell the guy who put $$$ down that he took too long.  Trading was the only way for me to take the gun off consignment and return the down payment to the missing gentlemen.  The guy finally came back for the gun and now it is gone.

So sorry for any hard feelings and I'll make sure not to post in the classified section of this forum anymore.

Good day

Offline HiQ

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2007, 12:52:37 PM »
Sigs I can understand your restlessness when unable to contact the person that left a deposit on the firearm.  That said, Reinz has a point in that the pistol was effectively sold almost 2 weeks before you posted on this board (in as much as you were unwilling to sell it), that it did take 2 weeks for you to mention that you had the pistol on consignment, and another 3 days before you mentioned that it had a deposit - and that only when it was sold.  I too offered to purchase the pistol from your friend's gunshop, but apparently while you were willing to cancel the deposit for a trade you were unwilling to do the same for another buyer.  I am sympathetic to your initial situation but would have preferred to know the full situation up-front.

IMHO I suppose the lesson to us all from this is to be clear in our current sales situation and to make sure that the firearm is "liquid" in that it can be sold to those that make acceptable offers.  My half-full glass appreciates the lesson.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 03:28:51 PM by HiQ »

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2007, 03:36:51 AM »

IMHO I suppose the lesson to us all from this is to be clear in our current sales situation and to make sure that the firearm is "liquid" in that it can be sold to those that make acceptable offers.  

Well put HiQ - a rule we should all follow.

Reinz