Author Topic: * PIF * Pay It Forward  (Read 2487 times)

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
* PIF * Pay It Forward
« on: December 21, 2011, 11:47:53 AM »
Here is the way it works.

This section is different from most threads in that the intent is to "Give Your Unwanted No Longer Being Used Items a New Home Were They Can Be Put To Use”  Once an item has been posted and someone claims the FREE item they in turn need to likewise post a FREE item as well.  The idea is to "turn your old treasures into someone else's new treasures?"    Here's the idea: I will put some of my "stuff" up for grabs that I don’t want or need anymore. If someone wants it, they simply ask for it. I will send my item to that person...ON MY DIME. The person who gets my item will, in turn, put something up for grabs on this thread for someone else to claim. It can be any kind of accessory...brass, dies, a holster, a scope, scope rings...whatever.
Here are the rules:

(1)  Each item should be posted as a separate thread (NEW TOPIC) in order to reduce confusion.  Whenever an item is claimed, the thread originator will either delete the post or will contact a moderator requesting that the post be deleted.  As a courtesy, when you receive the item, please let the sender know.

(2)  If you take something...you must give something in return of equal or greater value.  Please do not take something unless you too will add something to replace what you received.

(3)  Members should NOT post their mailing addresses or other personal information in this room.  Instead communicate that information via private message (PM) or email. 

(4)  This is not a place to ASK for items you want that have not been put up by someone.  Any posts on this order will be DELETED.

(5)  The purpose of this section is to help our members help each other.  If you see anyone selling their free gifts on another site, PLEASE let one of the moderators know.

(6)  There will be no mention of for sale or for trade in this room -  directly, indirectly or any other way.  Violators will have their posts deleted - period.  We have a classified section and that's where those posts should land.   

Please identify what you are offering in your thread title.  For example:  "PIF: Meco Holster for R9"

"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
Re: * PIF * Pay It Forward
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 01:29:43 PM »
OK I have a pocket holster for a Kahr P-380 W/Laser, I don't know the maker but it is new and I no longer have a P-380.  It looks like it could be used for right front pocket or possibly rear pocket. I got it in a trade and sold the gun before I ever tried it.

Let me know if you can use it. ;D
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 12:10:00 PM by yankee2500 »
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 12:33:06 AM »
I think everyone needs to post in this thread so we can keep track of whats available and whats taken without going through multiple threads.
  I should have made that clear in the initial post.
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 08:17:25 AM »
You said "(1)  Each item should be posted as a separate thread (NEW TOPIC) in order to reduce confusion.  Whenever an item is claimed, the thread originator will either delete the post or will contact a moderator requesting that the post be deleted.  As a courtesy, when you receive the item, please let the sender know." I guess I'm confused as to what you want??? I'm not he sharpest  knife in the drawer.

I would suggest adding a new category to the currrent master list. When the topic heading was opened there would be and explanation of expectations.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 08:24:36 AM by Jack_F »
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 09:11:59 PM »
You said "(1)  Each item should be posted as a separate thread (NEW TOPIC) in order to reduce confusion.  Whenever an item is claimed, the thread originator will either delete the post or will contact a moderator requesting that the post be deleted.  As a courtesy, when you receive the item, please let the sender know." I guess I'm confused as to what you want??? I'm not he sharpest  knife in the drawer.

I would suggest adding a new category to the currrent master list. When the topic heading was opened there would be and explanation of expectations.

Jack you are correct my mistake  :-[ I did a copy and paste from the LCP forum and they have tweaked the original from the way I had it, I should have read it closer.

John

"THE KING OF BATTLE"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ljutic

• Master
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2011, 10:32:19 AM »
Hard to tell, but that holster looks like it will work for the P380 with CT laser installed. 
Owner of, and sole contributor to the Pocket Guns and Gear Blog.  http://mousegunaddict.blogspot.com

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2011, 12:08:47 PM »
Yes it does I forgot to put that in the post. :-[
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

Thomas Jefferson