Author Topic: ** ALL MAG EXTENSIONS ARE SOLD OUT **  (Read 8639 times)

Offline regular

Re: ** STRAIGHT EXTENSIONS **
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2012, 06:18:11 PM »
I'll buy some curved ones if you can have them filed down similar to a straight extension.

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2012, 01:56:38 PM »
Hi All:  Haven't checked in awhile but here it goes:  Really wanted some small straight extensions.  I found a guy (about a month ago) and gave him some money and he's going to make 20 (10 for me).  Haven't seen a prototype yet to check the slots and holes.  Was going to make them in different lengths of straight  and maybe a short, short hooked one, not full-sized hooked ones.  Haven't worked out anodizing yet.  I was just going to  sand-blast or buff.  I was thinking of making some artsy ones, light-weight ones, grippy ones or colored.  But that's for much later.  Was expecting a couple soon but he's doing this on the side at a tech club.  I don't expect anything too soon or quick, he just got a job a day or so after I gave him  money.  Haven't heard lately.  Haven't called; been busy with other random crap.  If I'm lucky I might have several raw ones in 2-4 weeks, in a couple of lengths.  He told me to wait on Forum /internet etc.I decided I should say something now.  Can't promise ANYTHING.  What does everyone think?  What about aluminum black or anodized colors?   Which alloy is best for anodizing?  Already have a whole lot of 6061 stock.  Thanks, Bob

Bob it's really in poor taste to hijack my thread to do this and I don't appreciate it.

John
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 02:12:11 PM by yankee2500 »
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

bamboobob

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2012, 02:21:24 PM »
Hi John,

I'm really sorry.  I thought  it would be rude to start another thread.  Should this be undone?  I thought this was the correct place.  It seemed to me you were not going to do it, I had started this attempt to  get the parts five weeks ago and thought I might help the group.

So sorry , Bob
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 02:34:47 PM by bamboobob »

bamboobob

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2012, 02:57:32 PM »
I have deleted four posts prior to reading previous post( Which is now gone). While removing one word from "so sorry post" I noticed I could remove my own posts and did so. I also copied my "so sorry post in an e-mail to John.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 03:48:34 PM by bamboobob »

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2012, 04:01:43 PM »
Hi John,

I'm really sorry.  I thought  it would be rude to start another thread.  Should this be undone?  I thought this was the correct place.  It seemed to me you were not going to do it, I had started this attempt to  get the parts five weeks ago and thought I might help the group.

So sorry , Bob

Bob apology accepted.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline regular

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2012, 05:39:44 PM »
I no longer need a pair of uncoated straight extensions, thanks though!

Offline anselmgrey

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2012, 09:33:03 AM »
My Rohrbaugh should be coming within the week. I am considering one straight and one curved (both in black). Do you have any curved currently in stock?

Don

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
Re: ** ALL MAG EXTENSIONS ARE SOLD OUT **
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2012, 08:07:37 PM »
I'm sad to report that there are no more mag extensions available.

I have no immediate plans to have any more made.

"THE KING OF BATTLE"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline WyoShooter

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2013, 06:32:21 PM »
I only just found this thread and hope I'm not too late.  I would commit to two straight black extensions.  Second choice would be two straight silver, if the black couldn't be available.  I hope enough interest will be shown to make this possible. 

Ed

Offline Ballistic

• New Member, Long Time R9 Owner
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 05:22:33 PM »
John,  I have carried the R9 for a while.  Just now making it to this forum.  If an order is placed, I will take 2 of the unplated or 2 of whichever style you are making.  As an FYI, I also have a Seecamp and ordered mag extensions from Jeff, Owner, at Sigpower.com.  He seems to also do the machining.  I asked him if he would make some extensions for the R9 and he said that he would like to but does not have one to model.  Jeff seemed very willing.  You might want to check his site and call him at  1.423.293.0196.  The reviews are excellent on his Seecamp mag extensions... BTW and if you decide to also make the curved extensions, I will also take some of them unplated if possible.

Raul

« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 05:26:27 PM by Ballistic »

Offline srr11

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2013, 05:15:06 PM »
I need two straight unplated

Offline WyoShooter

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2013, 08:21:57 PM »
I have Jeff's extensions for my Seecamps too and am very happy with them.

Ed

John,  I have carried the R9 for a while.  Just now making it to this forum.  If an order is placed, I will take 2 of the unplated or 2 of whichever style you are making.  As an FYI, I also have a Seecamp and ordered mag extensions from Jeff, Owner, at Sigpower.com.  He seems to also do the machining.  I asked him if he would make some extensions for the R9 and he said that he would like to but does not have one to model.  Jeff seemed very willing.  You might want to check his site and call him at  1.423.293.0196.  The reviews are excellent on his Seecamp mag extensions... BTW and if you decide to also make the curved extensions, I will also take some of them unplated if possible.

Raul

Offline l_elieze

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2013, 08:36:58 AM »
Would like two black unplanted strait mag. Extensions

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2013, 03:32:27 PM »
I'm sad to report that there are no more mag extensions available.

I have no immediate plans to have any more made.

"THE KING OF BATTLE"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline DFWBo

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2013, 06:33:05 PM »
Well, if you decide to make more, I'd like a couple...