Author Topic: FS: Del Fatti PH - 3  (Read 1934 times)

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
FS: Del Fatti PH - 3
« on: August 11, 2013, 10:31:14 AM »
Right Hand PH-3 for R9, Cognac Ostrich Shin w/Dark Brown back, like new condition.
I hate to sell this after the long wait to get it but the vet bill keeps getting bigger.  :(
$220 Shipped

« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 05:06:43 PM by yankee2500 »
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
Re: FS: Del Fatti PH - 3
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 07:16:50 PM »
Spf
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 11:14:28 PM »
Right Hand PH-3 for R9, Cognac Ostrich Shin w/Dark Brown back, like new condition.
I hate to sell this after the long wait to get it but the vet bill keeps getting bigger.  :(
$220 Shipped

I'll buy it Jack_F.....PM sent
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 11:25:28 PM by Jack_F »
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 12:11:35 PM »
Congratulations on the sale, John. That holster is a beauty, and it was all I could do to keep my checkbook closed. If the holster had been black in color I wouldn't have been able to resist.

I hope your dog is recovering as hoped. I've been where you are with a dog of my own. It's a difficult thing to endure, and I'm pulling for you both.

[Edited typo.]
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 05:52:54 PM by Richard S »
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 11:54:50 PM »
Congratulations on the sale, John. That holster is a beauty, and it was all I could do to keep my checkbook closed. If the holster had been black in color I wouldn't have been able to resist.

I hope your dog is recovering as hoped. I've been where you are with a dog of my own. It's a difficult thing to endure, and I'm pulling for you both.

[Edited typo.]

Richard,
    Thank you.
 We brought our dog home yesterday and she will probably never regain full use of her back legs but were hoping for a little more than she has now.
  It's been pretty rough because the dog went down at the same time my wife went into the hospital and then had to have surgery.  She's still recovering and not feeling very well and the dog situation has just added a lot of stress she didn't need.
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

Thomas Jefferson