Author Topic: Wisconsin Concealed Carry  (Read 5390 times)

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
Re: Wisconsin Concealed Carry
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2006, 01:05:17 PM »
Now he is a real dirt bag, but they love them in OUR nations capital. Whats wrong with that picture.
Tom
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus

Offline FireBreather01

• Expert
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2006, 01:42:22 AM »
Thanks for sharing your outrage and support guys - believe it or not it does help to hear from like-minded 'brothers'. I have to share this brief editorial comment from one of the 'writers' at the Milwaukee Journal/Sentinel. This is an amazing piece of drivel but the fact that someone could really believe this is more than I can comprehend!!!!!

Enjoy!---

"Criminals have advantage with concealed weapons

One of the arguments often used to support concealed carry is that it will allow ordinary, law-abiding citizens to fend off street criminals. But talk to prosecutors and police officers who deal exclusively with gun crimes, and they'll tell you that gang members and other street thugs almost always pack their guns in their waistbands with the safeties off so they can immediately draw and fire. And where normal people might hesitate to pull the trigger, the thug won't hesitate for a second because in the streets, it's kill or be killed. Advantage: the armed criminal." --- Jerry Ressler

Okay you colossal idiot, how about this - criminal has gun, good guy is disarmed by sleazy democrat politicians - ADVANTAGE? = CRIMINAL; and it won't change until morons like you do us a favor and leave planet earth!!!!!
Attitude is Everything
NRA Lifer, Instructor

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2006, 09:56:30 AM »

TomNo comment :P :-/
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2006, 10:13:59 AM »
Ressler is obviously one of the "sheeple."

[size=10]"sheeple: Sheep-like people, many of whom deny the existence of wolves, and vote to pull the teeth of the sheepdogs who protect the flock."  Connor, J., Guncrank Diaries, AMERICAN HANDGUNNER (July/August 2005), at 24.[/size]

« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 10:15:08 AM by Richard_S »
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2006, 04:20:14 PM »
FireBreather01 -

I think I saw you'd posted that Ressler garbage on THR - it truly takes the breath away, as well as highlighting just what we are up against so often.

The terms ''cretin'' and ''moron'' are I feel a compliment to his ilk. ::) >:(
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.