Author Topic: Midway USA  (Read 1529 times)

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
Midway USA
« on: March 05, 2013, 09:48:06 AM »
MidwayUSA Hits 1 Million Active Customer Mark, Donates $1 Million to NRA.
Larry is a true patriot.

MidwayUSA sent out an email yesterday informing its customers that it had reached an important milestone for its business–one million active customers. The company has a history of supporting organizations like the National Rifle Association (NRA), and felt a proper way to celebrate would be to donate $1 million to the National Rifle Association Institute for Legislative Action’s (NRA-ILA) Endowment for the Protection of the Second Amendment.

http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/midwayusa-hits-1-million-active-customer-mark-donates-1-million-to-nra/?utm_source=SilverpopMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=March%205%202013%20Daily%20Newswire%20(1)&utm_content=
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Re: Midway USA
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 11:17:09 AM »
John:

Thanks for posting that. I had thought of doing the same myself.  Midway is a company with which I have done business over the last several years and they have never disappointed me. Their support of "the cause" merits support from all of us.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline the_skunk

• Expert
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 09:42:35 PM »
In 1918 the Bolsheviks took over Russia - within 30 years they killed fifty million. Russia had no militia, so Stalin and his communists, starved and slaughtered 35% of the nation.

That is the reason for the 2nd amendment.

Offline thor447

• Master
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 10:42:40 PM »
John:

Thanks for posting that. I had thought of doing the same myself.  Midway is a company with which I have done business over the last several years and they have never disappointed me. Their support of "the cause" merits support from all of us.

What he said!   Exactly!
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington