Author Topic: New Podcast for DDGator  (Read 2450 times)

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
New Podcast for DDGator
« on: July 09, 2021, 02:06:12 PM »
Hello all!

Not sure if any of you are also into electric bikes, but I have started a new podcast called "Electric Bike Radio."

https://www.ebikeradio.com/

https://www.facebook.com/ElectricBikeRadio

If you want to subscribe and listen that would be great, or maybe just follow the Facebook page.  You can find the show anywhere you listen to digital streaming media. 

Please share with anyone you know who might be interested!

-DDGator

Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
Re: New Podcast for DDGator
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 04:26:06 PM »
Very interesting...
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline Griff

• Expert
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 03:50:08 PM »
Very cool.
and I am fascinated with the concept, would like to have one, and will definitely follow on FBook.
Best wishes Sir on your new endeavor!

Thanks,

Griff
‘Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.‘
- C. S. Lewis

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2021, 07:29:43 PM »
I just got a look into electric motorcycles last week watching an Itchy Boots video on the subject.  Found if fascinating.  The technology seems to have gotten to the point of viability.

Her video on her adventure with an electric motorcycle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZKs0Uza-6c

This video is if you want to find a bit more about this very interesting woman and her travels, around the world alone.  Currently she is traveling and vbloging from Africa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6Dpwc1y3ZU

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2021, 01:57:01 PM »
I just got a look into electric motorcycles last week watching an Itchy Boots video on the subject. 

Check out the TV series "Long Way Up" -- its Ewen McGregor riding an electric HD from the tip of South America to LA.

Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2021, 07:49:56 PM »
I just got a look into electric motorcycles last week watching an Itchy Boots video on the subject. 

Check out the TV series "Long Way Up" -- its Ewen McGregor riding an electric HD from the tip of South America to LA.

I'll do that, sounds good.

edited to add,

Or not, as I've found out about the massive support train they had accompanying them and some of the ideals put forth, that were not supported by how they did the trek.  Seems like they made it look one way when in actually it happened much differently.  (They could not get the charges they needed to do the trip in the manner they portrayed. So they had off camera trucks following them do it when they needed charges.)  Two guys with tons of money, tons of support, professional editing, professional support crew, etc. just doesn't appeal to me as much as a single person on an adventure trip alone 'without a net' so to speak.

Whatever..............

Good thing their is something out there for everyone these days.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 08:07:12 PM by MikeInTexas »

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2021, 10:07:18 PM »
I think that I will stay with my Concept 2 rowing machine; no sponsors required and no collision or spill possibility.

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2021, 09:30:41 AM »
I spent too many long days and nights trying to save the squashed, broken, mangled and scraped victims of motorcycles to have any interest in riding now….gonna stick to my elderly Porsche as the next best thing/
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2021, 10:38:50 AM »
….gonna stick to my elderly Porsche as the next best thing/

Ha, ha.  Just don't go 'James Dean' in it.   ;D

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2021, 01:21:44 PM »
I spent too many long days and nights trying to save the squashed, broken, mangled and scraped victims of motorcycles to have any interest in riding now….gonna stick to my elderly Porsche as the next best thing/

What is an elderly Porsche?
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2021, 01:24:33 PM »
A Speedster!

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2021, 04:12:26 PM »
A Speedster!
Nice!!! I love those cars.

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2021, 09:45:59 AM »
Nah, it’s a 2002 Boxter with 60K miles….looks new!  I love driving it.  It’s all my aging eyes and reflexes (78) can handle now and, as with the XK series Jags of the 50’s, the early T-birds and vets, the first of the series was the most beautiful with elegant and simple design, if not as technically superior however as the later versions. I don ‘t ever get it above 90 mph, and then on super highways, so I will hopefully not perform a “James Dean”.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis