Author Topic: Looking to Borrow or Purchase a Rohrbaugh R9 Dummy Gun for Holster Making  (Read 1703 times)

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
Hey guys. . . . . . Nice and easy, like it says:

Looking to Borrow or Purchase a Rohrbaugh R9 Dummy Gun for Holster Making

If anyone can help me here, that would be great.

None of those were left at our shop when Remington Arms bought us in 2014

Thanks for any leads on one of these. I know they are out there, we made about 7 of them!

Regards,

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
Have you asked Lisa Hedley? She may have one.

Offline 72AV8R

Matt Del Fatti made several PH3's for the R9. He may have one.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
Just checking in guys. This is good work fellas. I'll have to touch base with them. Thanks for the heads up!

Happy Spring tomorrow! 

Regards,

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
Spring is sprung; please let us know where you find one.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
This has been put on the back burner for now.

Karl and I have our hands full taking care of our mother as her health has declined recently. April 4th, she will be 94 years old. Her mind is sharp as ever, however, time is taking its toll on the body. She is strong of mind for the near future.

We love her dearly and are making her feel loved every day.

ecr

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum

Your mom is a wonderful lady, and I know she means the world to you both.  Definitely make whatever time you can.  Praying for the best for her.

Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
I have an irretrievably damaged R9 Covert frame (rail damaged).  It is stripped of parts, but with the addition of a slide and grips (and perhaps a magazine) it might make a decent dummy gun.  The only problem is that it will involve a transfer via an FFL unless it could be “loaned”.  No cost except shipping and handling 😉.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
Thank You all for your help.  Tracker, 72AV8R, Backupr9. . . . . . Thank you all.

The unselfishness of the members of this forum truly humbles me and I love you all here. You are all good caring and helping folks.

The fellow I was looking to find this dummy gun for has simply used his own R9 to make his own belt holster.

It came out pretty nice too.

Stay safe out there everyone. . . . .

Regards,

Eric R.