Author Topic: New Member Question  (Read 4315 times)

Offline Brian

• Sharpshooter
New Member Question
« on: July 17, 2014, 08:06:25 PM »
   I am new to this forum but some of you may know me.  In the past, I have made a few sets of Stingray Grips and one set of Elephant grips for members here.
   I purchased a company called DESIGNER GRIPS over a year ago (from Paul H.) and am now making Carbon Fiber grips however, due to health problems, production is very (VERY) limited.  I would like to post grips for sale on this forum when I can make them however I don't know if there are any specific requirements for that type of posting.  Would someone please let me know the guidelines for posting "For Sale" items on this forum. 

Thanks,
Brian
Brian@designergrips.com

PS  Please note that (Health permitting) the Designer Grips web site will be undergoing a complete rebuild shortly.  Neither the list of grips nor the prices are accurate at this time.   
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 08:07:56 PM by Brian »

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Re: New Member Question
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 12:14:49 PM »
Brian:

Welcome to the Forum, and congratulations on your new custom grips venture. I notice that you have found the Forum's Classified section and have posted photographs of some beautiful silver CF grips there.

For anyone unfamiliar with Brian's work, here is a link to a thread containing photographs of some custom grips he made for my R9:

http://www.rohrbaughforum.com/index.php?topic=6743.msg78543#msg78543

_____

I should edit this post by noting that the grips shown in my post have been on my R9 as EDC for the last year and a half.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 01:27:14 PM by Richard S »
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 11:40:53 PM »
I purchased a really unique set of blue stingray grips from Brian in 2013...pictures were posted then, but I can't find them and since I am in process of packing for a potential move to Florida, the R9 with those grips are in a gun safe there while I remain in for the summer.  I can highly recommend Brian's work.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline Svarog

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 10:13:51 AM »
Brian:

Welcome to the Forum, and congratulations on your new custom grips venture. I notice that you have found the Forum's Classified section and have posted photographs of some beautiful silver CF grips there.

For anyone unfamiliar with Brian's work, here is a link to a thread containing photographs of some custom grips he made for my R9:

http://www.rohrbaughforum.com/index.php?topic=6743.msg78543#msg78543

_____

I should edit this post by noting that the grips shown in my post have been on my R9 as EDC for the last year and a half.
This is very beautiful grips from exotic leather . Would love to have something like this.