Author Topic: My Top Shot Casting Video  (Read 4510 times)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: My Top Shot Casting Video
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2011, 07:44:50 PM »
Well, if they are doing things like they did the last time, they have about 50 people scheduled for final casting in California the week after next.  They only need 16 -- so they have plenty.

Maybe my background just didn't fit for that season.  I hope they didn't get a different gun writer!  :o  But, most writers don't want to stick their necks out that far...

You'll make it next time.  We're all rootin' for ya!    :)

Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Josey Wales

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2011, 09:07:29 PM »
Wow Duane,

I am impressed! they do not know what they are missing.
They need you to be on that show.

J.W.
"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2011, 10:11:29 AM »
Anybody watch the show last night?  This is not really a spoiler, but the elimination challenge was shooting a plate rack with a Glock 17.  Looked like a scene straight out of my casting video -- right down to the fact it was a Second Generation gun!

I bet theirs didn't sport Warren Tactical sights though...   ;)
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2011, 02:22:28 PM »
Farewell, Jermaine. (Who would have thought that Jay, the golf instructor, would win that one?)  
___

Duane, I should edit this post by adding that my money would have been placed on your not being in that elimination match anyway. In the unlikely event that you had been, you certainly would not have missed the first opening of the gates, as I seem to recall that the winner, Jay, had done.  
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 06:59:05 PM by Richard_S »
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline LRHogFan

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2011, 07:59:29 PM »
Duane, I would like to see you on there.  I think it would also be fun to see some of the YouTube stars like either Hickok45 or Nutnfancy.  Who else would you guys like to see on there?