Author Topic: Make your own demooner  (Read 2902 times)

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
Make your own demooner
« on: October 12, 2005, 09:31:32 PM »
Somewhere - on some forum not too long ago - somewhere in the immenseness of cyberspace - I responded to a thread dealing with 625's, moonclips etc and referred to my (then misappropriated) home made demooner.  My intention was on finding it to post a useful pic to show it - but can I remember what forum, what thread?  Can I heck!   ::)

It has now turned up and I have taken a pic to show it - simple thing that it is.  To cover bases therefore, I am offering this very simple-to-make tool for those who may yet wish to make their own.  It just so happens that this tube size is large enough internally to let cases or rounds slide thru and out the end - a further rather useful feature.

Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.

Offline Aglifter

• Grand Master
  • Thanks and Gig 'em
Re: Make your own demooner
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 07:44:12 PM »
I was the one who asked -- I already got mine from Brownells -- I'm sure someone will find it useful though.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
Re: Make your own demooner
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005, 08:46:13 PM »
Haha - I thought Brad eventually I'd find out - odd thing was despite quite a bit of searching I could not find the thread in question.  Glad you have one anyways.

I'd point to others that SS tube is far from essential - steel will do and in fact some folks make theirs from copper water pipe - 1/2".
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.