Author Topic: Cerberus Tactical .45ACP  (Read 3301 times)

Offline Robar233

• Master
Cerberus Tactical .45ACP
« on: January 11, 2012, 08:46:53 PM »
 Well, about six months has passed since I mentioned I was going to get a Cerebus Tactical pistol www.p3llc.com  I was thinking I would get the PDW or the DOG. I wanted a carry .45ACP so I was not leaning towards the Black model. Not to mention I did not think I would like the feel of a flat trigger.
 The owner of the company was building a very special Black model for himself so he took a chance that I would like one so he had two made. The pistols are 99% done. The barrels and guide rods still have to go out for black PVD coating. The upper is a special coating from Birdsong that is not available yet. The upper is black and the frame is dark grey.
 The trigger was AMAZING to say the least. It was by far the best trigger I have ever felt on a pistol. I can't wait to try it when it is finished! Now all I have to do is find out the bottom line and come up with the rest of the $$$$.
 Once I get it I will ask for help on how to post a picture and I'll show it to you all.

Robar233 ;D
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 07:58:34 PM by Robar233 »

Online tracker

• Grand Master
Re: Cerebus Tactical .45ACP
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 09:05:08 PM »
How about Cerberus instead of Cerebus; 99 of 100 would miss that one. Looks very nice.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 09:19:32 PM by tracker »

Offline AmmoToad

• Master
  • The Toad
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 12:03:24 AM »
Wow Robar, please post a picture and some performance feedback...sounds incredible.
American Warrior
NRA Life
Ammo Troop

Offline Robar233

• Master
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 07:56:07 PM »
WOOOPS My bad sorry about the typo. I can't spell worth a darn. At least I managed to get the web site correct.

I will gladly post pics and range reports as soon as I 1) find out the bottom line 2) finish paying for it!

Christopher showed me a .22lr prototype version that he says shoots .7 inch groups at 50 yards. You can buy a complete pistol or just the upper.

I hope to have this home in the next three weeks so stand by to stand by.

Robar233

Online tracker

• Grand Master
Re: Cerberus Tactical .45ACP
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 08:17:38 PM »

Thanks for the update and the .22 heads up. We'll look forward to this very high quality weapon info.