Author Topic: Brothers  (Read 1717 times)

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
Brothers
« on: January 01, 2012, 07:50:37 PM »
I got this from a buddy of of mine earlier today.

Happy New Years Brothers
Band of Brothers Brotherhood

Brother, life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right.
Forgive the ones who don't, just because you can.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands, those of you who served in Viet Nam, other wars, and dangerous high risk military training know this.
If it changes your life, let it.
Take a few minutes to think before you act when you're mad.
Forgive quickly. God never said life would be easy, He just promised it would be worth it.

Today is Band of Brothers' Day; send this to all your brothers, fathers, sons and fellow veterans you know.

Happy Brothers' Day!

I LOVE YA BROTHER!!!

To the cool men that have touched my life. Here's to you!! I was never a hero, but I am thankful I served among them.

A real Brother walks with you when the rest of the world walks on you.

Send to all your Band of Brothers, because the fake ones won't.
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: Brothers
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 07:56:15 PM »
Excellent, John.   Thanks!  Great wisdom!
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Robar233

• Master
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 08:05:48 PM »
Amen,

God bless all the men and women serving our country.

Semper Paratus

Offline AmmoToad

• Master
  • The Toad
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 08:45:34 PM »
Outstanding words John,
I'll be forwarding out to several who come to mind.  I have had the honor and privilege of serving with some of this Nation's very best.  I've seen them laugh, I've seen them cry, I've seen them shudder with fear, I've seen them find courage and strength and watched average American’s from all walks of life and backgrounds turn into extraordinary Men, and not because they wanted to.  Some of these Men can be credited with saving my bacon on numerous occasions.   I've unfortunately seen too many of them die.  But, to each, they knew the meaning of the words written in your message. 

Much thanks to all of you who have served, and to all of you who support those who do, Great Americans, all of you!
American Warrior
NRA Life
Ammo Troop

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 09:49:56 AM »
Beautiful, John.  Words to lived by!  Thanks for posting.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis