Author Topic: Thank God...............Piers Morgan out of prime time  (Read 2064 times)

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Online tracker

• Grand Master
Re: Thank God...............Piers Morgan out of prime time
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 09:12:03 PM »

He lasted a year longer than my wife's prediction of his departure. It seems that even the liberal media is subject to ratings and the almighty dollar. His interview with the aspiring new Texas Governor, Greg Abbott, an avowed gun rights citizen, blew up in his arrogant and misguided face.

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 09:34:25 PM »
Who needs some increasingly corpulent Brit, a man who probably doesn't even know which end of a gun to avoid, to lecture us on how we should be living our lives. 

You can tell from my avatar that I admire the British, but we need to remember that we had to defeat them twice in the 19th Century to gain and insure our own independence.  Then we twice had to save them from losing their own independence in WWI and WWII.  Also, do not forget that the British colonial policies the 19th and 20th Centuries continue to cost American lives and treasure.  (Do you remember the mantra, "The sun never sets on the British Empire"?)
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 06:05:34 PM »
And also remember that in England one can be indicted for assaulting a home invader, even with a club....they retain but a snippet of their former greatness.  Kipling must writhe in his grave, and Shakespeare and many others as well.  "We lucky few"?
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis