Author Topic: Goodbye for now  (Read 2195 times)

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
Goodbye for now
« on: March 31, 2014, 11:00:58 PM »
All things in life have a beginning and ending. As the end of the forum draws near I have sadness in my heart but will also have many fond memories . It is been a privilege to have been a part of a fantastic group of gentleman. :'(
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline dmunofo

• Sharpshooter
  • 1 year Rohrbaugh owner
Re: Goodbye for now
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 11:26:28 PM »
All things in life have a beginning and ending. As the end of the forum draws near I have sadness in my heart but will also have many fond memories . It is been a privilege to have been a part of a fantastic group of gentleman. :'(

What do you mean??? When?? I try and check in every few days/ once a week, and I didn't remember reading anything?  What's the reason??

This is really going to bumm me out.....the guys on here really have helped me with my Rohrbaugh.  Is there anything we can do to have this changed?

Dom
Active LEO, Duty Weapon SIG P220, Off Duty H&K USP Compact .45, K380 2 tone with blue carbon fiber VZ grips, Benchmade Triage side blade,

Offline dmunofo

• Sharpshooter
  • 1 year Rohrbaugh owner
Re: Goodbye for now
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 12:11:18 AM »
Disregard...I just read it in the news section and posted a reply.

Dom
Active LEO, Duty Weapon SIG P220, Off Duty H&K USP Compact .45, K380 2 tone with blue carbon fiber VZ grips, Benchmade Triage side blade,