Author Topic: Test Question  (Read 5058 times)

Offline dmunofo

• Sharpshooter
  • 1 year Rohrbaugh owner
Re: Test Question
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2012, 01:39:44 AM »
Interesting...I am waiting for my O rings to come in.  My stock VZ grip screws loosened up on me the other day at the range after firing @ 150 rounds.  Range report is coming soon.  Makes me contemplate whether or not to use the O rings after your experience. 

Dom
Active LEO, Duty Weapon SIG P220, Off Duty H&K USP Compact .45, K380 2 tone with blue carbon fiber VZ grips, Benchmade Triage side blade,

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
Re: Test Question
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2012, 03:16:36 PM »
VZ grips CEO sent me an email and is sending another set of grips and an envelope for me to return the ones I have.  I'll see how those work with the O rings.  There were initial posts that the VZ's were a few thousands too deep early on, and mine may have been in that group.  I'll let everyone know what happens with the new ones, but frankly, I like the grips so much that if necessary, I'll take a very thin piece of aluminum (probably cut from a soft drink can) and epoxy it into place....you would need only something in the order of 1/4" wide and just over 1/2" long placed properly.  Easy to do...heck, mine worked fine with just a little tape in place (but not a permanent solution since cleaning solution will get into the tape eventually).
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis