Author Topic: August Busch lands helo in parking lot tells officer R9 in pocket and its "Hot"  (Read 2790 times)

Offline PlacerLode

Story too amazing to be fake but August Busch lands helicopter in parking lot begins acting erratically after officer says he was free to go cops find 4 guns, 6 prescription drugs and 8 dogs lol - August tells officer he has an R9 in his right front pocket warning the officer that it is "hot"
http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-august-busch-arrested-20170712-story.html

Online tracker

• Grand Master
This is all believable given his past erratic behavior history except the part where Officer Frank told him that it would be all right to reach in his pocket and remove the R9. It has been my limited experience that the last thing LE wants you to do is pull out the gun. I was stopped by the  Texas Highway Patrol carrying my R9 in my front pocket. When I showed him my CHL he asked me to tell him the location of my weapon without reaching for it. All was handled professionally and he gave me a warning ticket for speeding.

Offline PhilZ

• Grand Master
What's not believable is that he had a Glock .357 magnum

Online tracker

• Grand Master
I think they meant to say .357 Sig.

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
Well at least he knows what's best.
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA