Author Topic: Joke of the Day  (Read 22484 times)

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
Re: Joke of the Day
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2017, 07:33:34 PM »
The first thing a man looks at in a woman is her heart.

The fact that her boobs are in the way is NOT our fault.
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Three times a week shooter
Indy resident

Those who disrespect the American flag have never been handed a folded one

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2017, 02:41:01 PM »
Uncle Joe took his Nephew Bubba out hunting. They end up getting lost but Joe says " just shoot three times in the air and someone will come looking." Nothing happens so they shoot three more times. Still nothing. Finally Bubba says "hope this last try works. We are down to the last 3 arrows."
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Three times a week shooter
Indy resident

Those who disrespect the American flag have never been handed a folded one

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2017, 02:20:46 PM »
The reason Mayberry was so peaceful and quiet was because nobody was married. Andy, Aunt Bea, Barney, Floyd, Howard, Goober, Gomer, Sam, Earnest T Bass, Helen, Thelma Lou, Clara and, of course, Opie were all single. The only married person was Otis, and he stayed drunk.

"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Online cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2017, 06:18:19 PM »
The reason Mayberry was so peaceful and quiet was because nobody was married. Andy, Aunt Bea, Barney, Floyd, Howard, Goober, Gomer, Sam, Earnest T Bass, Helen, Thelma Lou, Clara and, of course, Opie were all single. The only married person was Otis, and he stayed drunk.
[/color]

That's why I love this forum.....interesting info.! Makes sense to me now......
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2017, 07:22:51 PM »
A Mayberry aficionado and historian, no less.

Offline johnny

• Master
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2017, 07:32:41 PM »
  Good one backur9! ;D ;D ;D

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2017, 02:34:32 PM »
ED AND LINDA FALL IN LOVE

Ed and Linda met on a singles cruise and Ed fell head over heels for her. When they discovered they lived in the same city, only a few miles apart, Ed was ecstatic. He immediately started asking her out when they got home.

Within a couple of weeks, Ed had taken Linda to dance clubs, restaurants, concerts, movies, and museums. Ed became convinced that Linda was indeed his soul mate and true love.

Every date seemed better than the last. On the one-month anniversary of their first dinner on the cruise ship, Ed took Linda to a fine restaurant. While having cocktails and waiting for their salad, Ed said, "I guess you can tell I'm very much in love with you. I'd like a little serious talk before our relationship continues. So, before I get a box out of my jacket and ask you a life changing question, it's only fair to warn you, I'm a total golf nut I play golf, I read about golf, I watch golf on TV. In short, I eat, sleep, and breathe golf. If that's going to be a problem for us, you'd better say so now!"

Linda paused, then responded, "Ed, that certainly won't be a problem. I love you as you are and I love golf too; but, since we're being totally honest with each other, you need to know that for the last five years I've been a hooker."

Ed said, "It's probably because you're not keeping your wrists straight when you hit the ball."
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Online cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2017, 06:39:24 PM »
Not bad!!!
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2017, 07:07:02 PM »
This can be serious; you can talk to a fade but a hook won't listen.

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2017, 09:49:31 AM »
That was always my problem!
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline Griff

• Expert
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2017, 05:11:43 PM »
What do you call a dog that can do tricks?

A labracadabrador.
‘Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.‘
- C. S. Lewis

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2017, 06:12:33 PM »
Sheesh!!  Griff, it's not the joke; it's how you tell it...Ya gotta work on your delivery and timing :-))
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline Griff

• Expert
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2017, 02:01:30 PM »
Backup, How's this?

Q: What do you do with a dog without legs?
A: Take it out for a drag.

Better?
‘Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.‘
- C. S. Lewis

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2017, 04:32:34 PM »
Griff, now you've got it after only one lesson...damn I'm good!   ::)  ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Online cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2017, 08:39:31 PM »
The teacher has taught!!