Author Topic: Rohrbaugh parts HUGE PRICE DROP  (Read 11180 times)

Offline Xtremedb

Rohrbaugh parts HUGE PRICE DROP
« on: August 10, 2015, 05:37:17 PM »
THESE ARE PRICED TO GO.... have a barrel in 9mm both black and stainless, and have a 380 barrel in stainless. Also have a slide for 380 in stainless, that is complete minus the barrel and recoil spring assembly. Barrels are 100.00, slide is 150.00 the auction sites do not command the attention of what I have. So to the followers, I offer them here. Email direct is best as I only did this to sell my parts.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 10:42:19 PM by Xtremedb »

Offline tattoo

• Master
Re: Rohrbaugh parts
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 06:31:48 PM »
Very interested but were is your email? Dwizib@earthlink.net.  Please send pics of all for sale
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 06:33:31 PM by tattoo »

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 11:19:27 AM »

Xtremedb - Welcome to the forum.

In the past, I have been somewhat protective of people joining the forum only to market stuff to our members.  However, things have changed a lot, and I do want our members to have access to parts and such if they need them.

However, I am curious how you came to have these parts.  Are you an insider at Rohrbaugh or Remington?  To my knowledge, Rohrbaugh Firearms never sold barrels or slides as parts.  Where did these come from?
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 04:55:55 PM »
Duane I still haven't heard back from him.  Maybe a one time post?

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 06:56:18 PM »
He has them listed on ArmsList also  Maybe you can contact him there.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 08:09:09 PM »
No longer listed there.   ???
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline MRC

• Grand Master

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2015, 09:24:57 AM »
Ok, it seems someone hooked in with the Remington purchase has access to the parts and has decided to sell some of them. I wish them well. The parts are good parts. Those were part of our stock. Ecr
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline Xtremedb

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2015, 01:18:32 PM »
Sorry, figured as every forum they were accessible via a email contact as in the AR forum. Yes they were available on armlist, guess since I caught your interest its time for pics, I will work on that today. I tend to buy things I see value in, sometimes it pays off sometimes it does not.  I had all but given up on interest in these and haven't checked in a while. Responses inbound.

Offline Xtremedb

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2015, 01:57:02 PM »
Ok tried to post a pic from mobile, so any of the guru's out there want to help feel free.

http://i60.tinypic.com/ig9p8j.jpg%5B/IMG%5D

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2015, 02:05:32 PM »
Here goes my try.

Offline Xtremedb

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2015, 02:35:58 PM »
Thanks  ERC, my laptop WOULDNT even let me into the option so I just sent the link.

But since I have the spotlight I also have a matching set for the 380, slide and barrel that will be the holdout IN BLACK, see my trades.

1911 para parts, DS frames especially

Ksg

Or even tell me what you got, I'm a diehard for glock and AR and while all my 1911's run like a champ they do so with very fine tuning so let's focus on build parts. I own quite a few "only one in the world pistols" and I have made them this way, so a parts a part until it's fine tuned with a 1911.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2015, 05:17:46 PM »
Ahhhhhh ha!. . . . . . Your initials! Now I know who this is. . . . . . lol.  These parts are our stock from the deal and are all good guys. If you need anything, this could be a good connection for you all. So, K-Man. . . . . when will the RM380 actually be out in the stores for purchase. . . . . I want one too!  lol

Eric R.

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2015, 05:42:58 PM »
ECR

I have a R9 with a barrel that came with the "reamer marks" from your shop.

How much fitting is required to replace the barrel?

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2015, 07:19:16 PM »
It should drop right in. If it doesn't fit easily into the front of the slide, you may have to use some emery cloth to sand the outside of the barrel cone (front part) to make it fit. The other thing is you may have to file the top of the rear part of the barrel to fit your slide. Other than that, it should be good to go. These were all hand fit barrel to slide setups on the R9s.  ;)