Author Topic: One Month and 100 Threads!  (Read 4101 times)

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
One Month and 100 Threads!
« on: June 19, 2004, 02:37:40 PM »
We have just hit 100 threads, and are approaching 1,000 posts on the one month anniversary of this board.

That seems pretty good to me under the circumstances!

We are averaging about 170 separate visits per day, and have in total been "hit" over 315,000 times --- not bad.

My thanks to everyone who has participated -- there is a lot of very good info on this board, and it will only get better.
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline 9mil.mouse

• Expert
Re: One Month and 100 Threads!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2004, 06:05:42 PM »
Congratulations, especially to Duane and Tech Guy, for starting and maintaining this forum, and also guarding against those dreaded Trolls. Also congrats. to the forum members for contributing high quality postings to this group.

Just wait until the gun mags start reporting on them,  coming very soon, and more Rohrbaughs are produced and get into shooter's hands. Then stand back!  

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2004, 09:42:17 PM »
Indeed Duane - I think you can apply a deserved pat on the back .... the progress has been pretty danged good.  It's amazing the total hits .. must be miriads of folk browsing the web and finding us here.

I endorse 9mil's comments ... and will be surprised if we don't finish the year with quite a lot of traffic added on.  Hope the bandwidth allowance will hold!

I try to drop by here daily but not always possible.  If we get real busy - the current ''last 10 posts'' facility is gonna be swamped ... which could mean it'll be hard to catch up and spot all new posts.  I wonder if that has any flexibility for change later if needed.

Thx again. :)
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.

Offline GeorgeH

• Master
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2004, 11:36:46 AM »
It will only get better. I need to get my check to you....

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2004, 02:47:02 PM »
We have now blown through 200 threads and 2000 posts and the pace is picking up.

Thanks again, everybody.  I hope this will continue to be THE place for Rohrbaugh information on the web.

Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2004, 03:22:20 PM »
[size=13] THE place for Rohrbaugh information on the web.[/size]

I'd say that should follow by default really - hardly any point in anyone else trying to start a site for the gun now - here is where it's at - and where I am sure it will stay.  Growth has been good .... more or less as expected a tad more exponential than linear - certainly with regrad to the ''hits'' figure you have referred to.

Kudos dude. :)
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.